Game-Labs Forum

Connectivity issues, lags, disconnects

raskolnikoff

• 2 weeks later...

I tried logging into pvp1 server today. I can get to my character screen but nothing happens from there. My clan is all online and I seem to be the only one suffering from this at this time. Is there something I can do? Can I reinstall without any ill effects?

My in-game name is Thomas Pain

Edit: My game is working now. The only thing that changed is my location. I was in Washington DC when it refused to load. Now I'm back home and it worked fine.

I have been having trouble connecting to PvP one EU. There is no Ping listed for the server but the US servers are at 30-40 ms. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I have validated game files, and reinstalled the game twice.  

I have been having trouble connecting to PvP one EU. There is no Ping listed for the server but the US servers are at 30-40 ms. Is there anything I can do to fix this. I have validated game files, and reinstalled the game twice.

Captain, I've replied to you here

I've been having entry into PVP2 USA server id issues (says userid empty) when I attempt to log in with my main character. I checked the basic fixes re google but no luck getting in. I'll try a reinstall next. It say there's others in game, and other games work on steam fine. Quick fixes found from web-searching (restart etc) have turned up empty. Logging into a test character on PVP1 seemed to work. Hmm.

EDIT: Problem seemed to have solved itself.

Edited by JPJohns

I've been having entry into PVP2 USA server id issues (says userid empty) when I attempt to log in with my main character. I checked the basic fixes re google but no luck getting in. I'll try a reinstall next. It say there's others in game, and other games work on steam fine. Quick fixes found from web-searching (restart etc) have turned up empty. Logging into a test character on PVP1 seemed to work. Hmm.

EDIT: Problem seemed to have solved itself.

The general workaround for such issues - restart the game and Steam (sometimes even PC)

I can not join the EU one server there is no ping for the server and when I click to join I am in a endless login queue which sometimes says login failed. I can join into US servers with no problem it has been about 20 days since this problem started and I deleted the game and reinstalled it twice and the issue is not with my network or steam. any idea how I can play on EU one which I been on since I got the game?

• 2 months later...

This weekend was not good for me.  North Eastern USA.  Time Warner is my cable provider.  Saturday morning, in a Port Battle, disconnected - no warning - no obviouslag - just everything stopped working and then I'm out of the battle..  A little later, in OW, just sailing and my ping goes to zero - 30 seconds later I am underwater, then stationary in OW.  Later in the weekend, disconnected several times and sent to the normal login panel.  Rebooted PC a couple of times.

This weekend was not good for me.  North Eastern USA.  Time Warner is my cable provider.  Saturday morning, in a Port Battle, disconnected - no warning - no obviouslag - just everything stopped working and then I'm out of the battle..  A little later, in OW, just sailing and my ping goes to zero - 30 seconds later I am underwater, then stationary in OW.  Later in the weekend, disconnected several times and sent to the normal login panel.  Rebooted PC a couple of times.

In case you are not sure it is your ISP issue you can send connection test report vis Steam Launcher 4th option.

In case you are not sure it is your ISP issue you can send connection test report vis Steam Launcher 4th option.

So I selected report connection test and it completed, created an issue and submitted. Is there a log that shows the results of that test to see if ISP is the issue?

So I selected report connection test and it completed, created an issue and submitted. Is there a log that shows the results of that test to see if ISP is the issue?

Captain, to clarify, connection test report indicates only issues (if any) by the moment you launched the test, have you sent it during or right after the lags, or you did send it, for example, a couple of hours after (when your connection might be ok again)?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mpat120 said:

PVE server is up and down, someone give it a swift kick plz.

There could be some small issues on server side as well as issues on players side but, unfortunately, there are no connection reports from PVE server in the last 24h to figure it out.

Please send connection test report via Steam Launcher 4th option next time you experience it.

According to our graphics there were not any major issues at that time

hello

I can't see ping in servors login and i can not connect to any servor.

just before this, i was docking in Fort royal and dont see Guild name or grade-level of any Captains.

What can i do to log in ? See ping servor...?

ps : remember when entered in fort royal harbour, i was in Santo Tomé...maybe a bug.

Edited by Eneil le Sublime
++

Hello, I have the same problem (almost).

I can join the PVP server USA but I can't join the EU while it seems to be online.

I didn't try to create a character on PvE because... PvE ;).

Edit : when I launch the steam "connection test" link, it doesn't respond after a moment frozen on "calling web method".

Edited by Deirdre_Ambre

Captains, could you please open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R and type cmd, press enter afterwards), type: tracert 89.163.234.94

Once it is done, right click on the cmd screen > select all > right click again on the cmd screen, that will save it on the clpiboard, send the results here or in private message

• Like 2