Game-Labs Forum

RSC Bahamas Race

Jake Newport

Hello fellow captains,

Everyone is hereby invited to participate in the first La Desconocida to Walker's Cay boat race.

The rules are very simple. The winner is the first captain to sail from La Des to Walkers. All captains can participate in the ship of the choosing, any wood type, any upgrades are allowed. the route is free to choose as well.

Start will be at 20:00 server time in La Des. Entry needs to be done here and I will oversee the players arriving at the docs in La Des. Start will be sails down at the docks until I give the start in global chat. A fellow RSC member will be in Walkers to monitor who is the first to arrive.

First place will receive a Prince, second place will receive a Navy Brig and third place will receive a Snow

Sportive greetings

Jake Newport

• Like 2

Perhaps the best location for such races would be on the PVE server, not sure, since there's likely to be attackers stationed along the way.  Also, we've had such races in the past, but it was in light of slow times on one of the servers, not the case now.  I support the idea though. :)

• Like 1

It is almost like the races in Eve... the risk of PVP is part of the challenge.  But if you are good you will know how to avoid it and still be fastest.  A good smuggler or cargo runner knows these tricks, a better privateer/pirate knows how to catch them.

What day was this supposed to take place on?

• Like 2