Game-Labs Forum

Should I join?

Takumi El risitas

1 minute ago, vazco said:

I say we take it :) Let's ask @Cr33D for permission, he negotiated it from VP.

@Davos Seasworth, what do you think? :)

Go for it. I mean I think PFK is still hurt over your departure and you guys letting Saint-Louis go neutral in the first place without staying around to help make sure it stays Polish, but to me Prussia is better than Great Britain. 

15 hours ago, Stepp636 said:

GB is funny. You have no idea about how fun playing as GB is after you have your first 3-hour council meeting.

And in this 3 hours, no war plans were agreed on.

why do you go to those meetings? Ever since I came to nation that stopped. Here is how it works now: Get ports here, there, there and here. If you don't you can f u c k off. Dictatorship is the only way to run mmos. It works too. If someone doesn't want to build a port somewhere they dont want pvp. Thats how you filter the trash from players that have potential to be great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

why do you go to those meetings? Ever since I came to nation that stopped. Here is how it works now: Get ports here, there, there and here. If you don't you can f u c k off. Dictatorship is the only way to run mmos. It works too. If someone doesn't want to build a port somewhere they dont want pvp. Thats how you filter the trash from players that have potential to be great.

Back then we had the biggest clan in GB so we thought one of us has to go. 

And they punished me to attend to those Meetings.

But good to hear that this useless Talks are over in GB. 

15 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

Back then we had the biggest clan in GB so we thought one of us has to go. 

And they punished me to attend to those Meetings.

But good to hear that this useless Talks are over in GB. 

What clan was that and who punished you? How did they punish you? 

Who the heck is kings clan? They're not there anymore tho' :o Now decision making is very centralized between a handful of folks and the others just follow without question, all we need now is pvp experience and gb is set to become a strong nation like it once was. I hope I prove myself worthy in the coming months as a pvper. 

• Like 1