Game-Labs Forum

US Leaders have lost their Mind again

JobaSet

What port Should we Take from the US?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What port Should we Take from the US? You know every time You attack us we will take one.

• North Carolina (Wilmington)
    • Timucua (San Agustin)
    • Costa del Fueqo (Ays)

1 hour ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Well considering that the BLACK Clan Is responsible for kicking the teeth out of every enemy nation in the game and making them quit the server and the game because you don't know how to fight proper and are more than willing to hand us your holdings...then yeah...it matters!

Why would you bump this god awful thread -_-"

On 8/25/2017 at 9:44 AM, koltes said:

Whatever whenever I said anything to anyone in a heated manner did not have an aim to specifically make someone angry, aka trolling. I'm only human and despite being cool 95% of the time I also do get frustrated with people acting like an ass. Hence why I respond accordingly. 

I don't like when people insult me from safety of their keyboard. To me if someone calls me a lousy player he needs to prove that to me. Fight me, destroy me and then mock me up all he wants. That's my point. Do you think why ever since they returned green on green for pirates we have awesome chat? No one is trolling anybody because they know there will be consequences. All of a sudden we have mutual respect and tolerance.

That sure wasn't the case when you called me out in global chat over some random battle we had 6 months ago. After calling me an idiot, a retard, and taking things out of context to make me seem like the bad guy, it seems clear to me that when you say shit in global, it is only to stir up drama. Kinda like how you have to post a "memory screen" of every single little pvp battle you win, which to me just says "Hey, I just beat you and now every one knows it."

Edited by Latron

WTF are you high on Latron?

Care to show any evidence of this? 6 months ago you were part of my clan. This was way before patch and you have switched after the patch. Can you be more specific please and tell me when and how a battle between us has occurred while you were a member of my clan?  Me trolling is nonsence and me trolling you specifically, especially when you was a member of our clan is a made up horseshit that I'm not going to eat. This is a complete noncense and lie. You have been a member of BLACK and I have always treated you as a friend. You switched France and I treated you as a friend. I have never addressed to you in a manner you have described and I believe you are taking me for someone else or thought my words were addessed to you. Thats of course wont be the case if I was mistaken about you and you are actually capable of making shit up like that.

I had one encounter with you ONLY. During the Special Event you went searching for the Deadman's Chest on indiaman and I was on my Surp. At that time French already started fkng with pirates specifically YOUR CLAN and sunk few of our traders. You asked to let you go. I didn't. I have contacted 7grams and the order was to sink you because of your clan. I asked Seven if we should reconsider attacking you. As from enemy side it was clear you had to go down. From the side of being our ex clan mate I was in doubt. I left it up to Seven to decide and the decision wasnt in your favor. Nothing personal. But there was never when I was disrespectful to you. Even in that fight. I probably still have a screenshot of our battle chat. Also there was another player Swedish Cheese from Swede joined that battle and he could witness.

This was the ONLY encounter we had. There was nothing else. Not in battle, not in chat.

Memory screens serve lots of purpose. One of them yes, to show off a bit since we don't have a proper stats in the game. I play competitively and achievements is what motivates me. There are also other reasons for such screens. Such as evidences for example. Prove of what really happen in those battles, so when I start posting them I stopped being accused of shit I never did. Well taking your above post into account MOST of the time.

I didn't post a screen of killing you in global, because you sinking wasn't something I wanted everyone to see, which should tell you the level of respect I showed towards you.

P.S. I said that I don't want to be posting on national forums again due to the type of content that I dont appreciate. Don't know why this thread was resurrected, but if you have an issue with me please PM. Just remember you left BLACK. You joined another clan. This clan went war with us (you clan attacked). Despite my respect to you personally you have become my enemy. Not by my choice. By the choice of the clan that you are member of and partially by your own choice when you have joined them. Yes you have become an enemy, which was very sad to see and experience, but my respect towards you was the same.

I have lots enemies that I respect and they respect me. People need to stop this childish hate speaches. Even enemies are you friends playing the same game you love. In fact I want to thank you for being my enemy and making my game interesting.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1