Game-Labs Forum

Huge mistake

Pastore10

hello, so i made a huge mistake today, i tried to destroy an outpost at cayo ramono that way i could open up another one at watling, and i destroyed the wrong outpost, the one at la tortue, which happened to have my main ship, my exeptional renommee with :MC powder monkeys,improved mag access, speed trim, copper plating, ropes and blocks, and a few other good upgrades. i also lost the 2 3rd rates and belle poule i captured, i thought maybe i would get my stuff back after i had bought the outpost back, but i didnt, all i had left was a 1 durabilty surprise and enough gold to outfit it a bit at Mort town. please help me out, i deff didnt mean to close that outpost out and lose everything i have worked for in the game, i have been with you guys since July of last year and i love the game, i play it very often and i almost quit playing the game becuase thats a huge setback. can you help me out? also i would like make a suggestion, when a player clicked on "destroy outpost" make a warning prompt pop up saying somehting like "Are you sure you want to destroy this outpost?" that would of helped a lot and i probably would of caught my mistake of miss clicking. thank you

It sucks loosing all that stuff. I have lost large quantities as well and now have nothing. It feels like the end of the world but the sun will come up tomorrow and people will keep playing naval action. You can either rage quit or take it on the chin and move on. Being broke in game can be liberating trust me.

please help me out, i deff didnt mean to close that outpost out and lose everything i have worked for in the game, i have been with you guys since July of last year and i love the game, i play it very often and i almost quit playing the game becuase thats a huge setback. can you help me out? also i would like make a suggestion, when a player clicked on "destroy outpost" make a warning prompt pop up saying somehting like "Are you sure you want to destroy this outpost?" that would of helped a lot and i probably would of caught my mistake of miss clicking. thank you

It is a mistake of your own making, I really do not think your stuff should be reimbursed, it is a harsh lesson, but a mistake you are not likely to repeat. If the devs start down the path of reimbursing property they will be dealing with daily requests asking for stuff back because of "mistakes". However, I do agree a warning might help others not fall into the same trap, but if you are paying as little attention as you seem to have done I suspect you would click and proceed regardless.

Dear Captain,

Apologies for the inconvenience. The game is in early access and it is currently impossible to recover assets that were deleted or destroyed. But thanks to your reports this problems are being fixed. Next patch we will add extra warnings explaining to players what will happen if they destroy (abandon) the outposts. Keep bug reports coming! You help to make this game better for you and others.