Game-Labs Forum

The Dutch Are Recruiting! [Multinational]

The Dutch Nation are recruiting more brave captains to fight for our cause!

We have a multitude of guilds from all over The World:

- Britain

- Poland

- Russia

- Belgium

- Spain

- Italy

- US

Just to name a few! We also of course have the multinational guild "The Dutch Antilles Squadron" whose primary language is English.

We know the game in this early stage can be tricky, for vets with 500+ hours or complete newbies alike, so that is why I would strongly recommend joining a guild, ANY guild in order to learn the ropes, and all the tricks of the trade.

Why should you join The Dutch Nation? The Naval Action community generally is very good, with a fairly mature player base, and the Dutch Nation absolutely reflects this and not only hosts some of the best players on the game, but the friendliest. My honest opinion is that we may have the very best community on the whole game. This is coming from an Englishman who has spent about 75% of his 500 hours sailing for the British. All Our Guilds are also in regular contact with weekly meetings to maximise efficiency in regards to economic and strategic dominance.

So join now, find a guild, no, some friends to play the game with, be a trading/economic tycoon, crafter or feared captain of the seas. Join the Dutch Nation.

Safe sailing

Edited by Monkey Bullet
  • Like 10

Dear friend i am interested. I have a Pirate, but i would like to enjoy a good guild and good players and friends too. Here mature player with a lot of hours in POTBS.

I am MArauder. Only problem, to begin again a char :(

But i would be ready to do it. Are you in PVP 1 EU?

Best Regards

Duque de Osuna

Edited by Duque

Hey there, just deleted my british acc on pvp 2 to start fresh on this server. I am Playing from the west coast of the U.s, but play at many different times of day, so it shouldnt be too much of a problem. Ingame username same as forum name, and i will msg you in game once i get a bit leveled up. Good luck on the waters :)

Welcome all!

From tomorrow onwards we will try to get as many of you accomidated as possible. Due to logistics this might take us a bit to do.

As a side note, we are active on PVP1 mainly and the TS used by the nations is: na.lynixgaming.com

Hope to hear from you all soon ingame,

Steelsandwich

Dear friend i am interested. I have a Pirate, but i would like to enjoy a good guild and good players and friends too. Here mature player with a lot of hours in POTBS.

I am MArauder. Only problem, to begin again a char :(

But i would be ready to do it. Are you in PVP 1 EU?

Best Regards

Duque de Osuna

Take heart sir,

For I as well, left another nation to create a new, improved experience with the Dutch. I gave all my assets to a friendly person (because I'm just sweet like that), and walla, here I am. Left Willamsted and within 20m I was sailing a brand new British Traders Brig that had sailed too far off course. 

If not with the Dutch, (which could be a tragic mistake on anyones part btw) do take one thing away. This is certainly a great game for clans/societies/companies or whatever other term you wish to use. Join one, get involved w/RvR, conquest, missions, general fleet ops w/someone, anyone, but be aware, the color at the end of the day everyone will be wearing will be Oranje!!

Good times are to be had.

Not to mention, its alpha, nows the time to get settled in. Long before 6 months from now you're saying to yourself, "oh jeez, why am I on here w/these guys?"

• Like 1

Take heart sir,

For I as well, left another nation to create a new, improved experience with the Dutch. I gave all my assets to a friendly person (because I'm just sweet like that), and walla, here I am. Left Willamsted and within 20m I was sailing a brand new British Traders Brig that had sailed too far off course. 

If not with the Dutch, (which could be a tragic mistake on anyones part btw) do take one thing away. This is certainly a great game for clans/societies/companies or whatever other term you wish to use. Join one, get involved w/RvR, conquest, missions, general fleet ops w/someone, anyone, but be aware, the color at the end of the day everyone will be wearing will be Oranje!!

Good times are to be had.

Not to mention, its alpha, nows the time to get settled in. Long before 6 months from now you're saying to yourself, "oh jeez, why am I on here w/these guys?"

I delete and did another account. Marko Ramius :)  see you in game sir

Hey Guys, any chance I could join? I am sailing as a Pirate at the moment but its not as enjoyable as I thought it might be. So as soon as the update that lets you keep your XP drops I will be making the switch! I also wanted to ask if it would be possible for someone to 'look after' my ship and gold when I do? I have already stationed myself in a neutral port in the south near Willemstad? If anyone could help me when the update goes Live I would be very grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

I am contemplating leaving my old clan to join a dutch clan. The members of our clan are mates of mine, but they aren't as active in Naval action. As i am.

My rank in the game is now plunderer. Not sure what the equivalent rank is in the Verenigde Provincien nation. I am dutch myself.

Edited by Howl

Not familiar w/the pirate situation so not sure if you're getting alot of fights, but our situation in Dutch territorial waters, and the waters surrounding us its definitely active with national fleets.

During EU primetime theres usually French fleets about, sometimes x3+ stragglers. The west is usually 'somewhat' active w/Espana trying to either expand or hold onto what they've got along the isthmus.

If you're into national fleets and RvR Dutch is certainly a good choice.

Looking for action?

Has your national chat become a search engine for "anyone doing missions near XXX?"

Are you more familiar with what ports have what goods instead of, "5 hostiles sailing here" "X-up for PB screening" "All captains ready up for fleet patrols!!"

Do you spend more time reading forums between trade runs than you do participating in the game called Naval ACTION!!!?

If you answer yes to any of these questions or general statements, than the Dutch are where you need to be.

We can provide you with all the action you could ever want. We've got ports. We've got water features. We've got wooden shoes!!

Thats right. You read that correctly Wooden Shoes!! You wont find that sailing for the Brits, the rats, the Spanish. Only the Dutch can provide wooden shoes.

Dont be fooled by imitations. No one likes fake cheese.

Come to the Dutch and experience what this game is really about. ACTION!!

if you do come, please bring some thick socks and we can talk. Gawd these shoes are uncomfortable after you get off work.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A youngster runs up to the Dutch Antilles Squadron representative and without saying a word hands over a message and runs away disappearing into the crowd.

It reads...

" Please warn your merchants and all associates that any ship of any nationality sailing within reach of Candle Bay will be prized along with any cargo or valuable found. Crews will be spared whenever possible. Exceptions will be made for recognized individual captain's colours."

It is signed with the words "Hyena of Coquibacoa".