Game-Labs Forum

Repeated crashing?

LarryFromSales

So recently (the past week or so) client crashes have become more and more frequent, but the crashes I am experiencing aren't just crashes to desktop, they crash my entire OS, and I am forced to reboot my computer. They seem to occur most frequently on the open world, but have also occurred in battle. The game drops to 0 FPS and my monitor turns off. I will still hear sound for a while, and then the sound freezes, looping continuously. 

Alienware X51

GTX 555

Intel I7 quad core

32gb ram

I just had two client crashes in the span of ten minutes during a battle. Bug report sent! I'm glad that I'm not the only one seeing this. All was fine until today and suddenly I lost what should have been a very easy and quick battle.

Tougher AI and multiple opponents I can deal with as I rise higher in XP...but game crashes during a battle? That's a different story! :)

Since yersterday's update i have more and more client crashes, when game is loading, in OW, when missions are loading...

This morning i crashed while attacking a trader so he just ran away before i came back, but this evening i entered my first mission of the day when client.exe (or something like that) crashed again during the loading screen. I didn't manage to reconnect before 15minutes to find my Cerberus surrendered against an ai renomee (it was a 1 duration Cerb) So i am quite pissed.

I really hope you will find solution to this situation, the game was running just fine until yesterday, i will not play until you solve this problem. I openned a crash report,  ask me if you need the Report number.

[sorry for my english]

I'm also getting BSOD crashes.

I've got an i7 920 oc to 4ghz

gtx 670 2 gb

12 gigs ram

My OC is stable!!  I ran prime 95 overnight last night to double check it again.  

Memtest came back with no errors

and my recent GPU tests have also shown me nothing I need to worry about.

I play a ton of other demanding games (Arma3, Squad, RS:Seige, RUST, you name it I probably play it.) and haven't seen any BSOD's. Except when I play Naval Action. 

Is there an issue with the games Audio?  Everytime my CPU locks up its in battle and usually happens when I'm side by side with a ship and we are both blasting our cannons at each other.

I've sent in crash reports.