Game-Labs Forum

Turned pirate with no warning!

Stix

Ok, so a weird chain of events unfolded and I turned pirate.  I am well aware of the game mechanics on attacking same nation ships and becoming a pirate, I have also accidentally hit attack on a friendly ship and had the "You will turn pirate" warning.

I was sailing in a group with 1 other Danish ship.  We spotted a traders brig with contraband.  Head to traders brig, I hit attack and my friend also hit attack (I didn't know he had), we where both on top of the brig with contraband.  With 4-5 seconds left on attack countdown timer the brig and my friend disappear off the OW in to a instance and I was left standing there going what just happened? My clock runs down and I'm in a battle with a Snow and brig who spawned a long way away in the battle instance.  I turned and ran and exited battle, as soon as I leave the battle I'm a pirate!

There was no warning, I hit f11 about 1 min after exiting battle and realising I had turned pirate.

I would like this reversed please.  I do not wish to play as a pirate.

Kind regards

Stix

I got the same issue today. Trying to plunder a cargo Lynx from another faction. Spamming the Attack button until I realize I selected a friend's ship. I went into this combat with no warming. No box to ultimately prevent me from doing such thing.

Even if I broke the combat without firing a shot, I am now a pirate, lost all my assets. And worst of all, can't play with my friends any more...

Should I wait to final release to play back with my friends? Delete my characters and losing all my assets, premium ships and everything I could gather after 100 hours of playing at Naval Action?

I hope we can sort this out and find a solution.

I got the same issue today. Trying to plunder a cargo Lynx from another faction. Spamming the Attack button until I realize I selected a friend's ship. I went into this combat with no warming. No box to ultimately prevent me from doing such thing.

Even if I broke the combat without firing a shot, I am now a pirate, lost all my assets. And worst of all, can't play with my friends any more...

Should I wait to final release to play back with my friends? Delete my characters and losing all my assets, premium ships and everything I could gather after 100 hours of playing at Naval Action?

I hope we can sort this out and find a solution.

What is your character name, same as here on the forums? Do not delete your character, the issues are still under investigating

What is your character name, same as here on the forums? Do not delete your character, the issues are still under investigating

Hello Ink,

Thank you very much for your help. My player name is the same as shown in this forum. I am already in touch with someone by email regarding this issue.

Many thanks for your understanding and your continued support.