Game-Labs Forum

Alpha Day 7: Surprise Frigate -- sorry if you live in Germany it's been blocked cause of the music, apparently they don't allow stuff from the 40s over there, can't imagine why =/

Finally got my program to record NA smooth so no more choppy video. Grats Wetworth on the new Constitution, hope we didn't scratch it too bad for the maiden voyage!

Devante, if I may make an observation.  Compressing it so much really doesn't do the game justice.  Moreover, it doesn't really show what's happening in the battle.  If you want old time music, try some baroque :P

Maybe, but I can't play the game on higher than low settings anyway and I think in the long run it will be beneficial to have full combat videos ppl can watch that may not have the patience or time for hours of youtube >< and I am still experimenting with what music jives with this game's rhythm will try some baroque but it may slow it too much. Then again the player base is highly traditionalist about the game's theme so it may be the only route to go. Also experimenting with how to use my camera so I can play effectively and depict the overall battle at the same time.

I have been saving up for an Alienware 18 but it'll be another couple months.. or shorter with some freelance work. If anyone needs any illustration or graphic design check out my site your money will go to a good cause! http://cheetahlane.wix.com/the-lane

G'Day Guys, im Major Rage from Australia.

a few days ago i saw Side Strafe's video on this game and after 3 mins into the video i had to have this game.

so i got it with my xmass money. soon as i got into the game i just had to start recording.

yes i know i spelt Naval wrong in the title and in the video

(thats my hook, and i suck at spelling)

• Like 2

FatAlan (Victory), Souvenir (Constitution), ChillyWilly (Constitution), sseay (Snow).
versus
PrezesOi (Santisima), Marik (Constitution), 5th_Hellrider (Trincomale), Game-Labs (Surprise).

That would be enough for now. In my few clips I showed what I like most at the Naval Action :-)

I think that surprise couldve done more if he stayed at range, or maybe his intention was too distract you from the bellona.

I think he was just playing "bumping ships" tbh. No disrespect intended but when you see someone using a Surprise as a battering ram you know the driver is not the best player in the world ;).