Game-Labs Forum

How do I get to be a part of the testing?

I would also love to get into testing this game.. I love the time period and nearly always pick up games set aronud this time..

Anyway no real experiense other than playing older games but i will keep checking the forums and if i feel like i have anything to add i will.. either way I cant wait for this game to get finished hehe :)

I'm a friend of Barberouge and PIerrick de Badas.

I played potbs 4 years and tested all classes. Into the Enfants du Roy, i taked part of the beta testing of power and prestige.

Pierrick told me about the last invite for the test and told me i may be part in if you would agree.

I'm very exiting and impatient but all is in your hands.

My config : i5 3570k , nvidia 660 gtx , 4g ram , win7 64bit.
See you on test?

I would love to become a Beta Tester for Naval Action. I love the time period and I have been a Beta Tester for the following games; PoTCO, PoTBS, WoT and War Thunder.

For PoTCO I was a early tester and game founder writing almost daily reports.

I understand fully what Beta Testing is all about.

Thank you,

Jim Bluesteel

• Like 1

Oh gawd I thought you gyrls had the testing groups all sorted out by now la_buccaneer_1_by_kitlightning-d6meg12.g

If its needed I can take chores as a tester, been an AlphaTester for MWLL along with other duties. Not saying anything about the sloppy training I had on the schoolship George Stick or the fact that ma angrish is like a dwunken piwates :/

Sys specs:

OS1 on Win7: Asus P7P55D-E Pro / i7-860 / 16GB RAM / Asus EAH5770 CuCore 2DI 1GD5

OS2 on Win7: Sabertooth Z77 / i7-3770K / 32GB RAM / R7970 Lightning (being rebuild atm)

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to Help The testers out, Retired USAF with free time. Long time POTBS player "pvp", Love the AGE of sail. Running good old Sandy Bridge 3820 4.2 GHZ, 32gb G Skill Ram,2-GTX 680's SLI, 1 TB SSD, 144hz Asus 27 inch Monitor & 2 Asus 27 60 hz Monitors. Anker Mouse & Keyboard. Thanks Slap :)

• 2 weeks later...

Alot of fans out there would love to get there hands on the game even if its not quite there.. Give the masses what they cry out for i hear a few times devs and testers on the forums say they keep seeing usual guys on the server    how can the devs truely work hard enough when they dont get the information they crave . you want to have a better game listen to your fans give them what they want  games latly denying open betas are statistically more likely to fail on opening day because they didnt get enough feedback during testing you want to know what works and what doesnt what kind of bugs and peoples suggestions its hard to give you the feedback from pictures someone drew up or a trailer we see on youtube .  CREATIVE CRITISISM

dude.. There is a seperate forum section when only TESTER have access to. There is a LOT of discussion going on.  But not for the public.

Dont worry that devs will bring you a bad product. Just sayin but some of us testers are indeed real sailorsand know a thing about sailing.

Also MOST of us testers are deep into this game's setting. Some old POTBS players joined, too. The feedback therefore is very good if you ask me.

• Like 1

Trivia Question: What is a Yard Arm?         How many inches in a Fatham?      How old did you have to be to become a British Ensign ?

1. An arm that's three feet long, obviously.

2. Depends on how fat he is.

3. I hadn't realized that people could become flags. :blink:

Do I win? :D

• Like 1