Game-Labs Forum

Videos and screenshots (formerly nda videos and screenshots)

This was the first thing I read when I logged in after getting an invite, and I couldn't wait to put something together.

Naval Action | Battle Teaser

The music is straight from youtube's library of royalty free music, so I hope that isn't an issue.

I'd be happy to tweak it, if need be.

wow it lags so much .. strange. what software are you using for recording?

wow it lags so much .. strange. what software are you using for recording?

Yea, thats odd... I didn't have much time to check it after it rendered.

(I was moving yesterday.)  

I recorded it with O.B.S.

Now that I'm watching it, I'm also hearing some clipping in the audio.

I may have to rip the audio out, and run it through audacity quickly, and see if I can render it again to fix everything.

That'll have to wait until the weekend is out, or I won't have a chance to test :P

This may not be the place for it, but I was too delighted not to share. I was playing another PVP fight this evening, when I decided to try my luck with some long range broadsides. I set my crew to Gunnery and let off my first broadside at extreme long range. Much to my surprise my opponent lost his bowsprit! I'm quite pleased to see that you can knock away important bits like that, although I'm unsure how impacted his sailing ability was.

dHJqX23.png

This was the first thing I read when I logged in after getting an invite, and I couldn't wait to put something together.

Naval Action | Battle Teaser

The music is straight from youtube's library of royalty free music, so I hope that isn't an issue.

I'd be happy to tweak it, if need be.

Nicely done SirThorne!!  Really gets the feeling of the Royal Navy setting out to do battle :)

if you need some more peopel for PvE videos just get on the TS i posted i'm normally doing some PvE to relax together with: Dekaktus,Pappnase,bungielemming and some others maybe we can do some line formations to get some footage that you can cut together