Game-Labs Forum

Owned ships disapeared

Gunnyhighway

I had to go away for a while and just came back today.

I used to own ships from the list starting with Yacht, Lynx, Cutter, Privateer, Brig, NavyBrig, Surprise, Triconmalee, Constitution. I have stats proving it.

Today I am only left with a list going up to Privateer.

What happened?...New rules?...Someone hacked into my account and stole my ships?...Any technical explanations to help understand?...

Thank you in advance.

I used to own ships from the list starting with Yacht, Lynx, Cutter, Privateer, Brig, NavyBrig, Surprise, Triconmalee, Constitution. I have stats proving it.

Darby i read this as if he had the stats proving him also having played the NavyBrig and Cerberus - Though my first though was the same as probably went through your head: "No he doesn't? He just doesn't realise the ship lineup changed" 

Looking forward to an answer (Hoping this game is goddarn unhackable)!

Cheers. 

there is no hacking. only what darby said:

the ship lineup changed and thus everyone was forced to play those new vessels. Privateer, Navy Brig and the Cerberus.

Every tester had to cope with it and after youve gone through all these new ships you can happily sail the Constitution again ;)

Darby i read this as if he had the stats proving him also having played the NavyBrig and Cerberus - Though my first though was the same as probably went through your head: "No he doesn't? He just doesn't realise the ship lineup changed" 

Looking forward to an answer (Hoping this game is goddarn unhackable)!

Cheers. 

I think he was reading the current list below Constitution, and didn't realize that those three had been inserted since the last time he played.

Gunny - if you had actually cleared specifically the Privateer (not the Cutter, but the Privateer), Navy Brig (not just "Brig" but Navy Brig) and Cerberus already, please let me know.

• Like 1

We have not done any magic with the account Captain. 

Ships were added to everyone with equal conditions to get certain damage levels. 

But you don't need to invest time into sailing them I think. Better wait for the Open world build.

We have not done any magic with the account Captain. 

Ships were added to everyone with equal conditions to get certain damage levels. 

But you don't need to invest time into sailing them I think. Better wait for the Open world build.

hmmm thats an interesting comment there my good sir especially that last line :D

anyways it shouldn't take more than a few battles to get through those ships ;)