Game-Labs Forum

When will we be able to pre-order naval action again?

Why would subtitles put you off? And if you would hate to watch the English being outsmarted you maybe should not watch then? ;-P Haven't seen it yet, so I don't know  if the raid on Medway/Chatham is in the movie.

Trying to keep up with subtitles and the action is hard! There was probably some artistic license being used when they created it, everyone knows that the Royal Navy is the best. All these instances in history when they've lost are obviously wrong! :P 

The movie is great. Have seen it four times already... 

- The raid on Medway is part of the movie ^^

It's no Michael Bay movie when it comes to the CGI. That said it does look quite awesome and i'd definitely recommend the movie to fans of the Era.

One thing that dissappointed me about the movie is the fact that they reuse some of their combat scenes several times throughout the movie. (Or maybe i just confused myself by watching it 4 times?). 

I'll try and find it online, I've seen some terrible CGI in my time, so that doesn't really worry me. 

Another series to look out for is Black Sails, I'm not sure if it's an Amazon exclusive, but that's where I'm watching it. I'm on the first episode but from the looks of it, it is full of action. I fully recommend it from what I've seen. 

I've just finished watching it, and it was actually pretty good :) Pity though they just portraited the raid on the medway as just a singular tactical attack, while it was a retaliation after the "Holmes's Bonfire", where the English were setting the town on the island of Terschilling ablaze the year before.

Edited by Wicked Mouse

• 4 weeks later...

Just got in last week so as of last Friday you could still email a request in.  Believe me, it was well worth the extra steps.  The battleground itself is worth the price of admission.  Throw in open world and it seems like it's gonna be a must buy.

Who would you email?  I sent two out.. one to a dev. which hasn't been read yet and one through the info email?