Game-Labs Forum

Upcoming v1.05 changelog

Nick Thomadis

2 minutes ago, Candle_86 said:

I get it your pro Russia, your hat is Russian, I'm guessing your Russian descent, and openly think Russia is fine doing what it's doing. 

No, I just think you're batshit insane for wanting to mass murder innocent civilians.

Edited by Speglord
  • Like 4

Just now, Speglord said:

No, I just think you're batshit insane insane for wanting to mass murder innocent civilians.

War is not murder, Russia has engaged in War, the way to fight a war is to win. Do you call the bombings of Germany during WW2 mass murder? Because no one else does, we destroyed German factories, mines, crops, anything that would sustain the German people was a target, and it worked. I find very little difference between Putin and Hitler both where bullies, and the deaths of any Russian Civilians would be on his head as he invited his citizens to be bombed.

1 minute ago, Candle_86 said:

War is not murder, Russia has engaged in War, the way to fight a war is to win. Do you call the bombings of Germany during WW2 mass murder? Because no one else does, we destroyed German factories, mines, crops, anything that would sustain the German people was a target, and it worked. I find very little difference between Putin and Hitler both where bullies, and the deaths of any Russian Civilians would be on his head as he invited his citizens to be bombed.

I'll just let this post stand for itself, and I'm going to stop responding to you now. Please re-read everything you just said in the morning tomorrow and try telling yourself you're being "just" and "moral."

And for the record, I'm not of Russian descent, and I don't like Putin. 

Edited by Speglord
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Speglord said:

I'll just let this post stand for itself, and I'm going to stop responding to you now. Please re-read everything you just said in the morning tomorrow and try telling yourself you're being "just" and "moral."

I am being just and morale, it's called Total War, its how war is waged, and Putin as the aggressor has invited that state upon his people, now its a question of is our president and the EU to weak to respond accordingly or will they just do sanctions which don't work. 

40 minutes ago, TheBestBanana said:

Bro this chat is out of control. What part of upcoming changelog elicits discussions about the morality of genocide and total nuclear war.

It's something I've noticed goes on a lot in these forums over that past year and a bit... I can see why people used to post pictures of fish when discussions got spicy

Just a suggestion, should we archive this thread and start a new one that's actually on topic? We are here to discuss the changelog after all. If y'all wanna keep talking about politics, this isn't the place. There are dedicated forums elsewhere for that stuff, but all these arguments (of which I have been a part and I apologise) just obscure genuine discussion of the changelog. The devs don't need any of this tripe, and right now they could really do without the stress, so shall we try to move on?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spitfire_97 said:

Just a suggestion, should we archive this thread and start a new one that's actually on topic? We are here to discuss the changelog after all. If y'all wanna keep talking about politics, this isn't the place. There are dedicated forums elsewhere for that stuff, but all these arguments (of which I have been a part and I apologise) just obscure genuine discussion of the changelog. The devs don't need any of this tripe, and right now they could really do without the stress, so shall we try to move on?

Devs are as far as i know in the proces of leaving Ukraine or being conscripted. This game is for now dead. There is no point in archiving threads or any thing like this untill we get message that - we can resume working from them. And let me tell you given the absoule storm that is heapening there it is very unlikly untill war ends. Kiev was bombarded, there are regular battles in few places and this is only less then 8 houers since the start of the war. 

Your point is naive and mute. sorry :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Speglord said:

So you don't like the fighting in Ukraine, but you want to kill innocent civilians? lmao

wait, so launching rockets into ukraine by the russians into placed like kyiev is not terrorism, when its killing innocent civillians? what about all the innocent civilians who are still trapped inside ukraine and the danger that war poses to them... lets also not forget that putin has absolutley ZERO valid reason to invade ukraine as a whole.. none, whatsoever. they didnt shoot at the russians, they didnt send troops into russian territory, they havent provoked russia in any way. the ONLY reason putin is doing this is so he can rebuild his precious soviet union... the same one that terrorized the world in the 1960s because of their unrelenting behavior in their willingness to, well, terrorize the world with nukes.. just like theyre doing again. i hope you, sir, get the help you need.

to the devs! thank you for all of your work on this game, thanks for the great hours of content. I sincerely hope all of you stay safe, hopefully ending up seeking safety in Poland. I hope that progress continues, however, will stand by this product in hopes that somehow each and every one of our monetary contributions may also help you in getting what you and your families need to remain safe. 

our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families and the people of your peaceful nation.

I'm sorry our P of a president and the rest of the world wont do more to stop them from terrorizing you...

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dakilla364 said:

wait, so launching rockets into ukraine by the russians into placed like kyiev is not terrorism, when its killing innocent civillians? what about all the innocent civilians who are still trapped inside ukraine and the danger that war poses to them... lets also not forget that putin has absolutley ZERO valid reason to invade ukraine as a whole.. none, whatsoever. they didnt shoot at the russians, they didnt send troops into russian territory, they havent provoked russia in any way. the ONLY reason putin is doing this is so he can rebuild his precious soviet union... the same one that terrorized the world in the 1960s because of their unrelenting behavior in their willingness to, well, terrorize the world with nukes.. just like theyre doing again. i hope you, sir, get the help you need.

to the devs! thank you for all of your work on this game, thanks for the great hours of content. I sincerely hope all of you stay safe, hopefully ending up seeking safety in Poland. I hope that progress continues, however, will stand by this product in hopes that somehow each and every one of our monetary contributions may also help you in getting what you and your families need to remain safe. 

our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families and the people of your peaceful nation.

I'm sorry our P of a president and the rest of the world wont do more to stop them from terrorizing you...

AMEN

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grayknight said:

i know in the proces of leaving Ukraine. This game is for now dead.

You do realize GameLabs company is spread around the world, located in Ukraine, Russia, Greece, Dubai, Italy and Estonia, head office in Kiev. It has been posted that UAD team works out of Athens by forum users.

Please don't post shit unless you have official statements. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Speglord said:

The fact that you poked a bear and he growled at you and now you want to parade around your smug self righteousness just displays your lack of maturity. smh

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skeksis said:

You do realize GameLabs company is spread around the world, located in Ukraine, Russia, Greece, Dubai, Italy and Estonia, head office in Kiev. It has been posted that UAD team works out of Athens by forum users.

Please don't post shit unless you have official statements. 

I hope you're right, some good news, even if they are in something so minor given the overall situation, would be much appreciated right now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Davy_Jones said:

The fact that you poked a bear and he growled at you and now you want to parade around your smug self righteousness just displays your lack of maturity. smh

This dude basically said that if you lived in Germany during 1933-1945 you're literally as bad as Hitler just for that... How is pointing out "nation's aren't a hivemind" being self righteous?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Davy_Jones said:

"Poked a bear?" The dude is saying he wants to murder civilians en masse. I bet he'd totally be the first to enlist to bomb all those evil civilians who are currently sitting at home. I'm definitely the immature one, though. 

2 minutes ago, slightlytreasonous said:

This dude basically said that if you lived in Germany during 1933-1945 you're literally as bad as Hitler just for that... How is pointing out "nation's aren't a hivemind" being self righteous?

The German people did nothing to stop hitler and his mass murder of 6 million Jews, and the german people where held to task

1 minute ago, Speglord said:

"Poked a bear?" The dude is saying he wants to murder civilians en masse. I bet he'd totally be the first to enlist to bomb all those evil civilians who are currently sitting at home. I'm definitely the immature one, though. 

War is not murder, my point stands Russia has started a war, any deaths of Russian civilians because of war is on putins hands, and yes I'd volunteer to help remove Russia's ability to fight. You win a war by defeating the will of a country to wage war, and the most effective way to cause this to happen is called Total War, that is the attack on industry, infrasture, and agricultural necessities of war. This is how Germany was defeated in WW1, this is how the Axis was beat in WW2, and this is why we lost Vietnam and Korea, because we refused to wage total war.

11 minutes ago, Candle_86 said:

The German people did nothing to stop hitler and his mass murder of 6 million Jews, and the german people where held to task

War is not murder, my point stands Russia has started a war, any deaths of Russian civilians because of war is on putins hands, and yes I'd volunteer to help remove Russia's ability to fight. You win a war by defeating the will of a country to wage war, and the most effective way to cause this to happen is called Total War, that is the attack on industry, infrasture, and agricultural necessities of war. This is how Germany was defeated in WW1, this is how the Axis was beat in WW2, and this is why we lost Vietnam and Korea, because we refused to wage total war.

Literally millions died in Vietnam. You're sick.

2 minutes ago, Speglord said:

Literally millions died in Vietnam. You're sick.

no your just not aware of what war requires, its why I have very little faith in our ability to wage war anymore as a nation. 

the Key is russia started the war, the cost of war is always civilian deaths, and it's better that it is their civilians instead of our own. This is what war is, the last world war cost 25 million civilians their lives, but it was for the greater good of ending Hitler, no one cried out for the poor Japanese and German civilians caught in the crossfire, because their county started the war.

Edited by Candle_86