Game-Labs Forum

kills dont count 2nd time

Tspoon

The kill never showed in Combat News. I wonder if there is an issue where sinking a player ship after capturing is no longer counting as a player kill, and is therefore not counting towards missions? Maybe that was the fix they did to stop the doubloon farming (we noticed when losing a vic to privateer fleet when we sank the ship, there was no reward).

Edited by Isaac J Smith

I have had a problem for months now that often I get the 'boarded' notification in combat news but when I sink the ship the 'sank' notification doesn't show. I still get the xp and the mission % and the leader board points though, it just doesn't register the sinking on combat news.

• Like 1

@Ink Did it today? Didnt notice that on my list... Maybe it was the kill before or after that... at least 1 of them is missing today

how about my other 1st post were i was supposed to give you additional info by mail but you never responded/acted on that? 

Edited by Tspoon

3 minutes ago, Tspoon said:

@Ink and another 24 hours passed away

d92d0316e7e58bf47f2841bc5bafaea8.png

Please don’t don’t spam the topic. Topic bumping just delays it further 

the kill you mentioned in the first was already credited before (brodyaga). We have not found issues with the system yet.  Note that we fixed the issue that credited kills for your own ship. If you captured the other.  

And we now track steam id in all hunts and s&d

@Brig at sea dont know who you are, but I assume you are part of the dev team??? Or are you just a bloke trying to be a dev...

As you can see, on the 25th of May Ink started a conversation, I replied as soon as possible and nothing heard about that. 1st post is closed and no responce/action or what so ever.