Game-Labs Forum

Naval Academy Upcoming Balances

5 minutes ago, Cptbarney said:

Makes me wonder if we will get more than whats already posted, since we havent got an actual alpha 7 update section yet.

Yea, I hope they will focus mainly on fixing bugs, repairing/changing/modifying/improving currently existing mechanics (like armor scheme), adding new mechanics, and much less focus on adding new hull types as we have them pretty much good enough number of them for the upcoming campaign (although I wouldn't mind adding new superstructures, funnels, etc.).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HusariuS said:

Yea, I hope they will focus mainly on fixing bugs, repairing/changing/modifying/improving currently existing mechanics (like armor scheme), adding new mechanics, and much less focus on adding new hull types as we have them pretty much good enough number of them for the upcoming campaign (although I wouldn't mind adding new superstructures, funnels, etc.).

Yeah, after the core mechanics are improved and fixed and the main mechnics introduced and also polished, they can add far more hulls and other tidbits, although they will probs add a few more hulls each patch and maybe have a patch that adds in a large amount.

• Like 2

Yep. Absolutely need more hulls. Especially pre-dreadnought bb and protected cruiser hulls. I wouldn't mind seeing those early US pre-dreadnought battleship hulls, like the Indiana, Kearsarge etc...  And those odd french armored and protected cruiser hulls too. Unique turret for every nation would be also very important, because what we have for the early japanese dreadnoughts are just inaccurate and does not fit on the hull. Basically I can not design a Kawachi because the 305 mm gun turrets are overlapping with the hull. So this should be fixed too. 

1591793988-screen-1920x1080-2020-05-28-1

Edited by Marshall99
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marshall99 said:

Yep. Absolutely need more hulls. Especially pre-dreadnought bb and protected cruiser hulls. I wouldn't mind seeing those early US pre-dreadnought battleship hulls, like the Indiana, Kearsarge etc...  And those odd french armored and protected cruiser hulls too. Unique turret for every nation would be also very important, because what we have for the early japanese dreadnoughts are just inaccurate and does not fit on the hull. Basically I can not design a Kawachi because the 305 mm gun turrets are overlapping with the hull. So this should be fixed too. 

1591793988-screen-1920x1080-2020-05-28-1

Bigger is not always better, It's all about techniques and tactics you are using ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HusariuS said:

Bigger is not always better, It's all about techniques and tactics you are using ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well yes 😁 I could do it with 279mm (It can hit hard, I mean the gun of course 😁) guns too (They also can't fit the hull, only when I place them manually). But Kawachi had 305mm guns 

Edited by Marshall99
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Marshall99 said:

And those odd french armored and protected cruiser hulls too.

France need two, better four cruiser hulls. First, all the guns in the towers, a huge ram.

Dupuy-de-lome_Image3.jpg

The second, more modern option.

1920px-Armoured_cruiser-Ernest_RenanLOC1

Hulls three and four are variants of the first and second, but with casemates

French_cruiser_D'Entrecasteaux_underway.

French_cruiser_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, TAKTCOM said:

France need two, better four cruiser hulls. First, all the guns in the towers, a huge ram.

Dupuy-de-lome_Image3.jpg

The second, more modern option.

1920px-Armoured_cruiser-Ernest_RenanLOC1

Hulls three and four are variants of the first and second, but with casemates

French_cruiser_D'Entrecasteaux_underway.

French_cruiser_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg

Oh yeaaa, these are the ones that I realy want to see in the game 😃

• Like 1