Game-Labs Forum

Seasonal Update: Welcome to the Caribbean - Part 2

admin

On 4/5/2020 at 11:41 AM, CptEdwardKenway said:

Nonsense

Since when are you playing this game again? Have you wittnessed "black friday"? Where you there when there was constant attack from 2 nations on a daily base week in week out untill players quitt because they were burned out? No? So why are you even try to talk here.

And it's a straight fact that players are ganking new players in their cutters. But I guess you are one of the "high skilled" players who do so.

And who is talking about brits? Are your feelings that hurt that you come up with the brits bashing out of nowhere?

So keep your nation issues and wars out of this topic. Thanks.

I would suggest just ignoring trolls like him. It is players like him that accomplished nothing but driving players from the server. The toxic nature and constant belittlement of players who were just starting out I am sure had a significant effect on the decrease in the population. It was stated many times that ganking new players at the capital would have detrimental effects but these seal clubbers didnt care, they were getting their 6th/7th rank pvp chests so why should they care. Britain has always been in the worst spot to begin of any nation being very close to several other nation capitals instead of the capitals being spread out to permit every nation to grow a little before getting thrown into a conflict. The developers had a chance to correct it when they decided to drop all nations to a single capital location but chose otherwise. It is funny that the pre wipe expectation was that we would keep our ranks just to be informed that we would not "so that veterans would not slaughter new players". The slaughter occurred anyway. From the beginning it was bad, and only got worse, granted I guess the russians needed a target from the beginning and britain never really was able to recover. I remember us trying to build bigger ships but when you have 5 or 6 wasa's sitting outside your dock there is not much you can really do when the largest ship you can build is frigates. I am impressed that britain lasted as long as it did, it says a lot for their perseverance.

Uh Dev's - what the hell is this bull crap?

Timer.png.d67830c8758c3c5a558a50a18fa95b41.png

Ya know if you want to make this a fuzzy little care bear world and protect people from being "ganked" that's fine......some of us prefer being adults and making our own sand castles in the "sandbox" game rather than having "protections".

Basically all the little fuzzy carebear traders who don't want to learn how to defend their indiamen and just want to sail from point A to B now have 1 HOUR of immunity covering their 4 Indiaman fleet.  Wow! lots of risk there! I don't even think people will bother hunting Indiamen now.....thanks for making the WAR SERVER into the PEACE SERVER.

This sucks please remove. 

2 hours ago, Mr Kemosabe said:

Ya know if you want to make this a fuzzy little care bear world and protect people from being "ganked" that's fine......some of us prefer being adults and making our own sand castles in the "sandbox" game rather than having "protections".

Basically all the little fuzzy carebear traders who don't want to learn how to defend their indiamen and just want to sail from point A to B now have 1 HOUR of immunity covering their 4 Indiaman fleet.  Wow! lots of risk there! I don't even think people will bother hunting Indiamen now.....thanks for making the WAR SERVER into the PEACE SERVER.

That has been in the game since at least Beta....

We used to call it "wearing yellow pants" because the text was yellow and was visible to all players when they clicked on your ship in OW.

Edited by GrubbyZebra

4 hours ago, Mr Kemosabe said:

Sink the player ship and then steal his fleet ship in either the same or the next battle.

You did know that it has already been in game that once you sink a player in a class of ship, you can’t sink him again to fulfill the same PVP mission. For example, if you kill him while he’s in a Belle Poulle, if you sink him again while he’s in a Frigate they won’t both count towards your 5th rate PVP mission.