Game-Labs Forum

Our port turned neutral! La Navasse on Peace-Server

Goal

25 minutes ago, Goal said:

so i ask for a rollback here! its not fair to lose a good port to a bug!

NPC could not and did not attack your port. The only way you could lose the port is if you did not have enough reals in the warehouse to pay for taxes. Its a common mistake

If this indeed happened - there will be no reversal.

Just now, admin said:

NPC could not and did not attack your port. The only way you could lose the port is if you did not have enough reals in the warehouse to pay for taxes. Its a common mistake

there are over 2B reals in our CWH... this is a mistake... it needs corrected

3 minutes ago, OneOfFive said:

there are over 2B reals in our CWH... this is a mistake... it needs corrected

If it was a mistake it would be corrected. But based on history of the game and port mechanics, mistake is unlikely. There will be an investigation by monday 

but i am almost certain something else has happened. Sabotage possible? 

11 minutes ago, Goal said:

there is shure more reals in warehouse than needed to maintain navasse!  and i dont know how to sabotage the server

Not the server of course. Human sabotage, some clans were sabotaged before (money taken out) or port made neutral, or resources stolen, by other members and officers. 

Any ways. the issue in under investigation. Hold on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Goal said:

there is shure more reals in warehouse than needed to maintain navasse!  and i dont know how to sabotage the server

Is your CWH in a captured, i.e. enemy port?

Well, because its possible to sabotage a clan or a nation, shouldnt we have a system to punish the saboteurs, maybe giving out their names or mark em with something special like they used to do with cheaters in GTA?

Edited by Vonatar

15 minutes ago, SparkyTheParasite said:

ì would like to have a investigation log. and also investigation restriction. so that only officers can invest into points. and can see who did invest in what bonus. 

thats a good idea for suggestion-thread

6 hours ago, admin said:

Hi all - there was no mistake on this (i.e. clan abandonment of the port by creators/diplomats) and we have plenty of reals in CWH. We're glad you're taking the time to investigate and look forward to the results. If there is any information you need from us, please let us know. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Grey said:

So far i know la Navasse is the Nr. 1 tradehub on PVE Server ... feels a Bit wrong you can keep it until hell freezes and Nobody Else get a Chance to get ...

So i suggest to let it go, you have had it Long enough ...

Incorrect. If it was due to a glitch, that should not happen. If it was due to something else, then congrats to SKULL

Exactly how does a game bring in and keep players if it's  rules are arbitrary? 

Does anyone in this game think every one should win a trophy, so their feelings are not hurt.

Equal outcomes for unequal input is not attractive to those who have earned something and invested in it.

Sabotage is something the Dev's need to also guard against in the design of their game.   Only the Clan chief should be able to make a Clan owned port neutral.

not a single key stroke function either...it's harder to drop an outpost for a player than it is to apparently drop a Clan owned port.  that's because over the years of development many players complained about mistakenly cancelling an outpost.

I have played this game nearly daily for more than 4 years on all of it's servers...I have to think there is something more to this issue than is currently being fessed up to...  

• Like 2