Game-Labs Forum

April Fools mission

Cdodders

2 minutes ago, Skeksis said:

WTF no ram bow!@#$ 😡😡

Rams should be the April first update. Hell, just ramming in general could be fun.
Imagine building a battleship with minimal arms, nearly no armor, but made as heavy as possible and built for speed, and just PLOWING into the enemy with some silly looking ram bow leaving it nearly unharmed by the act. 

• Like 2

At least it should not be that difficult to hit, the mass would almost produce it‘s own gravitational field and the size is even with 42 knots just not missable. Just fire in the general direction, the timespace vortex behind that thing will pull the grenades in like crazy.

And i must say, she is a beauty, for the gargantuan dinosaur she is. Somehow reminds me of hms habakkuk though...in terms of size and practicability...

Edited by Teckelmaster

If the dev team have time for this to implement this ship into the game (wich is about naval history and historically accurate things)....I realy hope they also have time to add more pre-dreadnoughts. 

I mean I just can't understand that everybody wants these huge phantasy ships, but only some people including me, wants those older steamships. 

Don't get me wrong. If you want these, okey, but some players (me too) from the community wants those old pre-dreadnoughts.

Edited by Marshall99

@Marshall99

I hear you. And you are right. Im just not entirely sure, how serious this thread is. As we do not get involved that much by the devs, we, the community, are on our own, when it comes on what we can/want expect. I completely agree, that basics (especially pre-/semi-/anykindofdreadnoughts) should be the focus. Any ships, that historically apply. But some totally ridiculous and hilarious stuff would be nice here and there, also. For the fun of it. And i admit, that currently nearTillmans, H4x and other Hyperdreadnoughts are available in the plenty.

• Like 1