Game-Labs Forum

Hi @admin

Just a small suggestion. we would love to have a coloured sails dlc and custom made clan flags. so that all clans can fly their custom made banner. 

i think that all players would like to see this option represented in the pvp and pve. 

Sails options : Red Sails - Black Sails - Blue Sails - Purple Sails - Green Sails. 

And perhaps add in a option to make a custom flag editor. 

i would love to see this in the game. 

Thank you in advance

With kind regards

Sparky The Parasite

• Like 2

On 2/2/2020 at 5:05 PM, SparkyTheParasite said:

Hi @admin

Just a small suggestion. we would love to have a coloured sails dlc and custom made clan flags. so that all clans can fly their custom made banner. 

i think that all players would like to see this option represented in the pvp and pve. 

Sails options : Red Sails - Black Sails - Blue Sails - Purple Sails - Green Sails. 

And perhaps add in a option to make a custom flag editor. 

i would love to see this in the game. 

Thank you in advance

With kind regards

Sparky The Parasite

I would be fine with the paint DLC just splitting the hull colour and sail color into two different options (like frame and planking with ship DLC's), that the player can set upon redemption.

I for one like that NA stays true to history with mostly white sails.

There are a lot of disney-pirate-fantasy games out there and not a lot of games for history buffs. Maybe more colour options for the hull, but as for the sails I like that they look historical.

If they implement anything like custom emblems, and fantasy colours, I just wish for a button to turn it off. Or maybe not have it on the server side.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, CarlBaron said:

I for one like that NA stays true to history with mostly white sails.

There are a lot of disney-pirate-fantasy games out there and not a lot of games for history buffs. Maybe more colour options for the hull, but as for the sails I like that they look historical.

If they implement anything like custom emblems, and fantasy colours, I just wish for a button to turn it off. Or maybe not have it on the server side.  

It's already a fantasy game. It's loosely tied to history.

I say give the people more customization, let them do what they want to their ships/sails color wise. Maybe just add an option to disable paints for the naysayers out there.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SparkyTheParasite said:

Well indeed let them implemt a option for nay sayers. and for the rest of us let us custom made our ships. with coloured sails.  and clan emblems

you can do that already. when you share it then everyone in your clan can see it. but must be done every time the game is patched.

clan flags is something a lot of people want here, but if you bring it to the game then only when you can choose from some templates or we have here some flags nobody wants to see.

Capture.JPG.62f6d27d51e1535ee5e771a0b680f2cc.JPG

Edited by van stiermarken