Game-Labs Forum

Under crew

Steele OooOoOOoOOOooooOOOO

1 hour ago, MacaroniMax said:

I have had my ships under crew because of a flash zip bug , I Am wondering ! we know your game doesn't have security features and we sure judging from where you are ,you probably don't know how to use them anyway

Could you please provide more information about the issue?

he crew says 532,but they keep crewing at or around -100,lost my vic 2 days ago to elite wasa because it was undercrewed and repping crew still left me -1oo,it has been 4 days of this,and I have wiped and shredded and reorganized for 2 days trying to figure it out..and I wiped more than once

Edited by MacaroniMax

3 hours ago, Hond de Bounty Hunter said:

he crew says 532,but they keep crewing at or around -100,lost my vic 2 days ago to elite wasa because it was undercrewed and repping crew still left me -1oo,it has been 4 days of this,and I have wiped and shredded and reorganized for 2 days trying to figure it out..and I wiped more than once

We have checked the battle where you lost a Victory, you started the battle with 100% crew on her

1 minute ago, Hond de Bounty Hunter said:

Cmon its still doing this..,in battle and lost because I have 100 crew missing again.do I log out?

Please send F11 report with description of the problem. Also can you please provide some screenshots or video on the issue?

хз куда писать, запарило уже... когда уже можно будет бой закрыть!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!! на герке разобрал агу она уже тонула, в бой зашёл кристиан взял на абордаж и вывел корабль, который уже без структуры ска был...!!!!!! Я!!!! атаковал, у меня меньше БР я не хочу чтобы заходили подсосы... с этими БР одни экспойты...

29 minutes ago, ilya_ler said:

хз куда писать, запарило уже... когда уже можно будет бой закрыть!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!! на герке разобрал агу она уже тонула, в бой зашёл кристиан взял на абордаж и вывел корабль, который уже без структуры ска был...!!!!!! Я!!!! атаковал, у меня меньше БР я не хочу чтобы заходили подсосы... с этими БР одни экспойты...

Since the whole thread is in english allow me to translate for those who don't understand russian, since you don't bother doing it yourself.

I'm sure the translation is 100% correct because i used google.

xs where to write, it got tired ... when it will be already possible to close the battle!?!?!?!?! ??!?!? !!!! he sorted it out on the Gerka, she was already drowning, Christian went into battle, boarded and brought out a ship that already had no ska structure ... !!!!!! I!!!! attacked, I have fewer BRs, I don’t want leaks to come in ... there are only expeditions with these BRs ...
Edited by Cursed Monkey
  • Like 1