Game-Labs Forum

Shorter storms please

Now that I'm in the no life club I actually like the Caribbean weather modeled accurately on on Local Black Sea and North Sea conditions.  Actually living in the region this game is set, it's true.  I storms here for days, year round, its always dark clouds.  🤣

Edited by Atreides

10 hours ago, Alain de Boc said:

I'm not a nolife playing 24h/day.

Wow.  Sounds pretty insulting.  

I don't have time to game for very long, and I still enjoy a variety of weather. 

When I've kept track of the weather, it has been mostly fair weather with some haze, some overcast, and mostly fair weather.  I'm very glad it is not almost continuous sunny and fair, with a few short weather moments.  It creates an open world atmosphere verses a steady never ending  combat arena.

Perhaps if players are truely NOT nolifes, playing  7-10 hour sessions, they could enjoy real life when there is a short storm for a few hours.

Shorter but high intensity.

And more thunder clapping and lightning.

It is still here - great to see the forks in the distance when approaching it; at least was. Been quite a while since i saw one of those.

So... much shorter but very intense storms.

Fog banks without rain could be a weather condition as well ;) 

• Like 1

To be honest, the storms that roll in with all the lightning and rumbling thunder are cool, love seeing it.  But 3.6 hours later it just gets tiresome.  Love the idea of fog, maybe disable the submarine view from OW.

• Like 1