Game-Labs Forum

Please add return home Delivery missions

7 minutes ago, Audacious said:

Many times you deliver to a far port just to find out there are no missions back to your waters, so you have to haul back empty....I did in fact check next 2 ports and they had 0 missions as well. @admin

if you are going to ports that do not belong to your nation AND they are closed to everyone, then there will be no missions for you to take.

If you want to make sure to have a "return" delivery mission, then sail to ports that are owned by your nation, go to freeports, or sail to ports that are open to all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

if you are going to ports that do not belong to your nation AND they are closed to everyone, then there will be no missions for you to take.

If you want to make sure to have a "return" delivery mission, then sail to ports that are owned by your nation, go to freeports, or sail to ports that are open to all.

never happens, there should be better system

Edited by Audacious

13 minutes ago, Audacious said:

never happens, there should be better system

You could also buy regular trade goods for your way back. Those are still purchasable in foreign ports. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrgoldstein said:

Its inredible easy to make money with these trading for dummies missions, i can sail from and to GB ports all day long.. if i get to a port that doesnt have a good mission i build a outpost there (always keep a free outpost slot for this) destroy my trade ship, and tp to another GB port that does have a decent one..since you can buy admiralty traders almost at everyport now its super easy..just only pick your hometown nation or neutral ports..

Amazing profits on these delivery missions.  

1) get T Snows ( they hold a Cargo and lots of Passengers), or T Brigs (they hold 2 Cargos and lots of Passengers).

2) set up outposts in different areas - In your Nation's ports or Free Ports.

3) gather Economy Missions and leave them at your outposts. You can scout local to each outpost and collect lucrative ones.

4) when you have at least 4 Cargo missions for a distant area make a delivery run.

You can make a lot of Reals and Doubloons very easily, with a minimum of long distance sails.  Passengers are just bonus profit.  Get in the habit of thowing them overboard if the date expires.

These economy missions are very easy, extremely low risk and hugely profitable.

• Like 1