Game-Labs Forum

Bug in group mechanic

vazco

@Ink any update on the case?

You can see on the left side I'm in group, while on ship list everyone is "loading", which means it's an initial pull.

ps. It was L'Ocean with Navy Refit. It would be great to at least get CM compensation (15 for refit, 30 for permit, total 45). I don't mind other refits and mods.

was Hammerhaj in the grp before? Because when you leave a Battlegrp the leaving player is for 60sec still part of this grp. Even he isnt anymore showing up in the grp window.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, z4ys said:

was Hammerhaj in the grp before? Because when you leave a Battlegrp the leaving player is for 60sec still part of this grp. Even he isnt anymore showing up in the grp window.

He wasn't. Even if he was, I was in the middle of a group of 1st rates, and noone got pulled in.

@Ink I'd appreciate an update. Just a moment ago I had a similar problem - from a group of 4 players, I was on a second position (like above). I started a group mission, yet player on 1st position wasn't pulled in.

On 7/16/2019 at 4:46 PM, Ink said:

Unfortunately the problem was not yet reproduced.

If you manage to reproduce the problem or perhaps capture it on video, please share it in this topic

We reproduced the problem during our attack on Salamanca. A 3rd rate, player @Potemkin, who was in our main group, sailing in the middle of a fleet of 1st rates, was tagged by an enemy fleet of screeners, and ended up alone in battle against 9-10 British screeners, despite our whole fleet, 24 other players, being within his circle - and in the same battle group as him. He did F11 the issue at the time.

This sort of thing seems to happen when a great number of players congregate in a limited area of the map. In the bay of Salamanca we had hundreds of players gathered that day, and in the minutes before when we were about to enter the PB we all experienced massive lags - in Open World. When we all clicked to enter the port battle on command, only less than half of our fleet actually ended up in the PB. On the command being given I clicked repeatedly on the join battle button for the port battle. Nothing happened for about 5 seconds, then I was spawned into an open world battle instead with a screening fleet. Others in our group reported the same. 

• Like 3