Game-Labs Forum

Ships for free

Hello captains ;)

I have been thinking about some suggestions in order to increase and facilitate the pvp, and also as a way to increase the number of players online. This is a very realistic game in some aspects, which forces you to use a lot of time in trade and other things if you want to have good ships, but not all players have time for that. That is why I have come up with the following suggestions to facilitate access to warships for those who want to play, but who are not interested in having good boats, just spending time killing (or dying ;))

FREE WARSHIPS for everyone in the national capitals and free ports, maximun fourth ratio. These boats would be 3 random of 7th and 6th class, 2 random of 5th class, and 1 random of 4th class, and will have the following specifications:

1.- No purchase cost (same as the basic cutter).
2.- You can tag any enemy player and enter battle but you will not receive a rewards for sinking (except in the patrol where you will receive damage).
3.- All boats will be standard oak / crew space, green with two upgrades and no trim.
4.- Free repairs but limited in battle: two hull, two sail and one crew. You can not perform repairs in the open world unless you buy consumables.
5.- This ships will be armed with a new type of free cannon between 6 and 24 pd of maximum caliber: basic cannon. It will have the same specifications as medium cannons, but with 10% less base damage and more vertical and horizontal dispersion. You can exchange for medium or long cannons, if you buy or craft them.

It will be so interesting if all of you make suggestions. Thanks for your time and comments. FLEKI loves you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Despeinao said:

Hello captains ;)

I have been thinking about some suggestions in order to increase and facilitate the pvp, and also as a way to increase the number of players online. This is a very realistic game in some aspects, which forces you to use a lot of time in trade and other things if you want to have good ships, but not all players have time for that. That is why I have come up with the following suggestions to facilitate access to warships for those who want to play, but who are not interested in having good boats, just spending time killing (or dying ;))

FREE WARSHIPS for everyone in the national capitals and free ports, maximun fourth ratio. These boats would be 3 random of 7th and 6th class, 2 random of 5th class, and 1 random of 4th class, and will have the following specifications:

1.- No purchase cost (same as the basic cutter).
2.- You can tag any enemy player and enter battle but you will not receive a rewards for sinking (except in the patrol where you will receive damage).
3.- All boats will be standard oak / crew space, green with two upgrades and no trim.
4.- Free repairs but limited in battle: two hull, two sail and one crew. You can not perform repairs in the open world unless you buy consumables.
5.- This ships will be armed with a new type of free cannon between 6 and 24 pd of maximum caliber: basic cannon. It will have the same specifications as medium cannons, but with 10% less base damage and more vertical and horizontal dispersion. You can exchange for medium or long cannons, if you buy or craft them.

It will be so interesting if all of you make suggestions. Thanks for your time and comments. FLEKI loves you.

Sorry but this is a "fast food suggestion".

If you don't want to trade and craft and don't want to buy ships then you can board them from AI fleet. Maybe we can discuss to expand the boarding option up to 4th-Rates.

I Totaly disagree

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HamBlower said:

Sorry but this is a "fast food suggestion".

If you don't want to trade and craft and don't want to buy ships then you can board them from AI fleet. Maybe we can discuss to expand the boarding option up to 4th-Rates.

I Totaly disagree

I was thinking in player that dont have enough time for playing, not for players that have time for wait for pve ships and boarding them. It is so fast buy in port and go to patrol, for example, that wait for NPCs. I think that this idea can increase number of players online, and pvp too.