Game-Labs Forum

Helping friendlies from the inside?

Today at the patrol zone battle me and a friend tagged an AI. Soon after some FENIX guys joined the battle and we were up for the fight.  But knowing how some players love to take advantage of everything, one of them, FENIX Calico J4ck, decided he would join our side (opposite of his clan). This did not only take up a slot for the battle but he was also doing nothing, and to even worsen things out, he was obstructing shots while covering his buddies. At some point he even obstructed my sailing to help his clans L´Req board me faster.  This needs to be looked at carefully, because this sort of things should not be happening.  If the purpose of this game is to have nice PVP then this defeats the purpose of NA.

20181204214805_1.jpg

20181204214832_1.jpg

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

unknown.png

• Like 1

Wait, this shouldn't even be possible? If someone from a 3rd nation has chosen side in a battle, then members of his faction are locked to joining that same side as the first. Unless there is a pirate exception to this. 

This seems like a green-on-green violation if he rammed you and blocked you.

But it also might be worth looking into if it's a bug that he was even able to join the side he did.

1. Covering his friends (Fenix player on the enemy team) weak side so we would not sink him. 

2. Obstruction of sailing and helping the enemy get advantage over you so he could board. 

3. Sailing inside a brawl for the heck of it and not being shot once (As to the question if someone shot him first. His health is 100%)

He was smart enough to not shoot at us, but still, he should had kept away if his intention was to disrupt the game.

Collateral maybe? And that seems to be everyone’s posture lately, don’t blame the player who knowingly is doing something wrong and just blame the system for allowing it. It´s this simple, that time VCO and NSANE got into the fight we brawled it out; no NSANE MEBER was consciously obstructing the Americans four the pirates benefit. See the difference? They complaint all they wanted but still fought it out, they did not disrupt the game. That is why I’m on tribunal otherwise I would be on another forum. 
  • Like 1

Is green on green not allowed in this scenario? I'd have warned him not to get in my way and then focused fire on him til he's dead or retreated regardless of ROE. If he poses a danger to me I'm not going to care much.

If pirates are allowed to act like pirates, then surely a naval officer is allowed to act like a naval officer and accept no kind of piracy regardless of the side of the battle they have chosen.

• Like 3