Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Orders stopped - because Paypal

Awesome! Lots of people watching my stream have been dying to order this game!

Let's be totally clear - the page is back up, but the Pre-Ordering system itself is still down.  Hopefully Paypal will have their account running again very shortly.

I have been sitting here for a week trying to give you me fancy money. And still I am hammering F5 while gently stroking my now grown beard. There is only ONE solution to it. I shall now hold me breath till you finally take me money and let my be happy again.   :blink:

Dear support

If you want paypal to open it up again then tell them that if they do not stop beeyi g sutch arsholes they will lose manny costummers. I know i am soeaking for the majority of the players here in this post as well. They keep records of everything and shoulf be able to even see that all bought preorders are getting theyr information.

Warned you before most dutch people use ideaal goes straight treu bank works like a charme.

Awesome! Lots of people watching my stream have been dying to order this game!

Dying eh? Dead men tell no tales.

I'd recommend avoiding all mermaids until preorders reopen so as to maximize your chances to share in the booty. Also avoid ships named Walrus and any captains named Flint unless you wish to end up like poor Allardyce.

As for me I'll be down at the Admiral Benbow. Grog all around!   :D

• Like 1