Game-Labs Forum

Port Battle bug?

Despe

Hello everybody ;)

We win a port battle in La Desconocida vs Danmark, (9 spanish vs 2 danes, 31 october 17.32 of server time), but this port is still dane. I have not more details, like screenshots, because i forget to do it, but we have another PB in Tampico at 19.09, and i will update the with some screenshots of this battle.

Thanks for comment and your time.

UPDATE with Tampico PB:

I was the last player in out to the battle and this port is still neutral. I have 2 screenshots with the players in the batlle and the reports of la Desconocida and Tampico (the 2 last reports. Thanks for your time :)

C47950F36A0D97D949B9CD0EA8A5C306EA29860D

7B90CC383010E4F3ABDD78748D451FF606B4CCA1

Edited by Despeinao
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Magallanes said:

Both ports (La desconocida and Tampico)  still under former hands after reset today...but the hostility cooldown is correct. 

There was another PB(s)... ya guys missed it.

image.png.cc9227565163f5715abc517b822211c9.png

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kawazz said:

There was another PB(s)... ya guys missed it.

image.png.cc9227565163f5715abc517b822211c9.png

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

The PB was yerterday not today and the hour is not during the maintance.

Thank you for providing evidences of the problem :)

pb.png

Edited by Beridian

46 minutes ago, Beridian said:

The PB was yerterday not today and the hour is not during the maintance.

Thank you for providing evidences of the problem :)

pb.png

2 PBS, one yesterday and today.

Yes, it wasn't during the maintenance because we showed up to this one.

Honestly at this point you guys can just take Issacs if you really want a port, we dropped it because we didn't want it.

Oh and there's a few theories about why you went after la des. Looks at marsh. :)

Edited by Kawazz

15 minutes ago, Donjuan Dimarco said:

port battle bug still existing: San Timoteo was captured by Russian Empire. But the Nation did not get the port. Pleas fix asap.

Cheers Donjuan

YES! the dutch do not show up and the russian NN win the pb of SAN TIMOTEO, no pb mail, and no report in conquest information

3 hours ago, Ink said:

Captains, it is still under investigation, once checked - I will reply

whichever is the result  of your investigation...the battles existed and several captains fought in.

There can not be another option... Its very sad to see some players are trying to prove otherwise

1 hour ago, Magallanes said:

whichever is the result  of your investigation...the battles existed and several captains fought in.

There can not be another option... Its very sad to see some players are trying to prove otherwise

Well there was another PB set today... did you guys not notice? Just wondering because we made sure to have someone there I'm not trying to prove a lie its what happened. Admin will be able to see we had 1 player in that PB.

Edited by Kawazz

21 minutes ago, Kawazz said:

Well there was another PB set today... did you guys not notice? Just wondering because we made sure to have someone there I'm not trying to prove a lie its what happened. Admin will be able to see we had 1 player in that PB.

Not possible, because the hostility cooldown must have effect from yesterday. We took both ports (La Desconocida and Tampico) yesterday afternoon.

Edited by Magallanes

1 hour ago, Magallanes said:

Not possible, because the hostility cooldown must have effect from yesterday. We took both ports (La Desconocida and Tampico) yesterday afternoon.

You say its not possible but its what happened. No need to debate it. We had one player in the pb today.

What we assume happened is the port was flipped automatically because of the bug yesterday, correct me if im wrong Ink didnt this happen once before?

To be clear I don't care about the port, this is about getting the right details to the devs so they can fix the issues.

I'm not debating you won the first port battle but a second port battle did happen today and there's nothing to gain in debating that.

Edited by Kawazz

5 minutes ago, Kawazz said:

You say its not possible but its what happened. No need to debate it. We had one player in the pb today.

What we assume happened is the port was flipped automatically because of the bug yesterday, correct me if im wrong Ink didnt this happen once before?

This is not a server crash issue....We won the pb against 2 enemy ship during 45 minutes aprox at La desconocida... and my friends won against battle bots at tampico. The server never crashed..

1 minute ago, Magallanes said:

This is not a server crash issue....We won the pb against 2 enemy ship during 45 minutes aprox at La desconocida... and my friends won against battle bots at tampico. The server never crashed..

Its not about it being a server crash issue... the outcomes of this bug were similar.

Therefore something needs to be done so this similar issue has a proper resolution system rather than what we experienced. 

You really are being very defensive for nothing and seem to be missing my point in getting the details right. Like i said I don't care about that port if we did it would of had a timer. 

8 hours ago, sam121252 said:

same problem with gibraltar 

cheers silentwraith 

swedish navy

Aye. We won the battle (, but instance did not close (or at least no rewards shown) and we could not enter the port after. After reset Gibraltar is still owned by VP, and still has a PB-Date shown (11/02/2018 02:11)

Sadly we forgot to take screenshots of the battle, but here´s one from after reset (taken 11/02/2018 11:37 servertime):

615B27AD670284000C6CD3F8F476B3986AC4C3B4

Port battles did not register due to tracking bug because of the newly introduced mechanic.
Its too risky to change the ports to new owners manually so participants will have to try to conquer those ports again.. 

We will give a special chest to redeemables to all participants of these port battles for this great inconvenience.

• Like 5