Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

1 hour ago, Julien A-F said:

Very bad news for the old peace with France....

890B81AE-4134-4C3A-BF42-EE460A8CF0CF.jpeg

In the Dutch French timeline of NA there have been 3 Dutch French wars lasting a lot longer than the current peace deal so it’s actually the “new peace” with France :).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tac said:

In the Dutch French timeline of NA there have been 3 Dutch French wars lasting a lot longer than the current peace deal so it’s actually the “new peace” with France :).

French players « appreciate »this new situation with their former dear neighbors ...

• Like 1

State Clerc announcement (delayed)

in the mid march of this year of the lord

The Counsel of the Dutch nation anonymously declared : 2 declarations and proposal :

First declaration :

The hostilities between the sweden and the Dutch do not exist anymore,  as a war in full force, or  in progress,  and can been seen,  and is more:  "a criminal to criminal action", by individuals, pirates, or privateers, 

who are not backed on/ or by orders given by the council, or Navy or.

Second declaration and proposal. 

to make the transition by Swedish  captains who regret optics, or coming in free will, and need a peaceful transition to become under the Dutch republic's flag.

A cease fire  : 

For the duration of 3 months:  or more, when negotiations, or proposals are in progress. 

Proposal For All :   the sweden 

between  the area  : la orchila > la blanquilla > roseau > Aves >  la  orchila

The council sees it as a demilitarized zone by the dutch nation . where hostility is only on behalf of the captains own responsibility, no further rights can be recovered from the fatherland as A hostility from the Dutch nation or the Government

The proposals are not a peace plan yet, though. Such a plan can only materialise through the desired negotiations with the Sweden. Therefore, the council announced, the dutch counsel would appoint “a negotiating team, supported by a professional government team,” including women and civil society members, and expressed his hope that the two sides would be able to reach an agreement, on an agenda.

GWC is  declaring proposing a ceasefire with sweden.

For France we still believe peace is still proven,.(we see no hostility approved by the dutch counsel),.. until otherwise a declaration is announced, / or a france declaring of war on the dutch by a declaration from the france..

Temporary state clerc of the government for the month of march 

Thonys - Schout bij Nacht commander of:  The Friesland,  Dutch 80-gun battleship. GWC

Edited by Thonys

15 minutes ago, Julien A-F said:

French players « appreciate »this new situation with their former dear neighbors ...

What do you mean. ? 

with <<appreciate>> .. and who are you?...... explain please

13 minutes ago, Thonys said:

What do you mean. ? 

with <<appreciate>> .. and who are you?...... explain please

I am just french player.

me and other french players  « greatly appreciate » this characteristic act of war

that we regret

Edited by Julien A-F
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Julien A-F said:

I am just french player.

me and other french players  greatly appreciate this characteristic act of war

Done by privateers not acting on behalf of the council agreements or the entire nation

thank you for your answer

We investigate the matter (probably money was involved)

Edited by Thonys

2 hours ago, Julien A-F said:

Currently no active french council 

There is no need for also, the situation as it is,(for the french) is just fine.

also your diplomat who is now" Regret optics" went back to his former nation.

i only can say you need a other(french) Diplomat, chosen by your King. i suppose

[but i cant believe there is no french diplo active  atm .]

Edited by Thonys

17 minutes ago, Thonys said:

There is no need for also, the situation as it is,(for the french) is just fine.

also your diplomat who is now" Regret optics" went back to his former nation.

i only can say you need a other(french) Diplomat, chosen by your King. i suppose

I’ have not King...i’m republican ;)

Still find it interesting a clan like CABAL who stated multiple times they dont do diplomacy have agreed on a treaty that doesnt allow them to attack a whole nation and hunt in the waters of that whole nation.

But for those fearing the Dutch nation is getting to close to the Swedes, Scipio is back in town, ready to put it right.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Still find it interesting a clan like CABAL who stated multiple times they dont do diplomacy have agreed on a treaty that doesnt allow them to attack a whole nation and hunt in the waters of that whole nation.

But for those fearing the Dutch nation is getting to close to the Swedes, Scipio is back in town, ready to put it right.

I find it interesting you're writing about things you absolutely have no clue about.

11 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Honestly, Wtf are you talking about? It’s bad enough trying to understand julien and thony’s diatribe without you speaking like the naval action riddler.

what treaty are you waffling on about? 

Just now, Joernson said:

I find it interesting you're writing about things you absolutely have no clue about.

sadly for you I do, since these are the exact terms the treaty is about. I know this, because I am part of one of the parties this treaty is made between.

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

Honestly, Wtf are you talking about? It’s bad enough trying to understand julien and thony’s diatribe without you speaking like the naval action riddler.

what treaty are you waffling on about? 

Lol the entire Dutch nation has told me there is a treaty between the Dutch and CABAL, saying that you wouldnt attack anymore Dutch ports and that you wouldnt hunt in our waters. 

So or, the Dutch diplomats during my French holiday were really bad at their job, or youre just lying

Edited by ScipioTortuga

5 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

sadly for you I do, since these are the exact terms the treaty is about. I know this, because I am part of one of the parties this treaty is made between.

1 minute ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Lol the entire Dutch nation has told me there is a treaty between the Dutch and CABAL, saying that you wouldnt attack anymore Dutch ports and that you wouldnt hunt in our waters. 

So have you been part of the parties who made the treaty or did people just told you about the treaty? 

Sorry, you're just lol ^^

Just now, Joernson said:

So have you been part of the parties who made the treaty or did people just told you about the treaty? 

Sorry, you're just lol ^^

Let me explain it to you in some really easy language, because apperantly you can only understand me that way.

Just before I joined Dutch a treaty is made between Dutch clans and CABAL, I only get to know about that when I joined. What all the Dutchies told me about it is that there are friendly terms with CABAL and that there is an RvR treaty between Dutch and Swedes. That there would be no attacking eachother anymore RvR wise.

So I repeat, or the Dutch diplomats during the time I was French who made that treaty were extraordinarily bad at their job or you and Tac are lying.

12 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

So or, the Dutch diplomats during my French holiday were really bad at their job, or youre just lying

Let me be clear...,,take your imaginary treaty curl it up real tight and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Hope that clears it up because Cabal doesn’t deal in treaty’s and we have never had one since our inception,we prefer to press the SAIL button,you should try it.

• Like 5

Just now, Tac said:

Let me be clear...,,take your imaginary treaty curl it up real tight and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Hope that clears it up because Cabal doesn’t deal in treaty’s and we have never had one since our inception,we prefer to press the SAIL button,you should try it.

So apperantly Dutch diplomats are just extraordinarily bad according to you? since it takes quite some skill to make a whole nation believe in a "made up" treaty. 

• Like 1

Just now, ScipioTortuga said:

So apperantly Dutch diplomats are just extraordinarily bad according to you? since it takes quite some skill to make a whole nation believe in a "made up" treaty. 

Are you hello kittying deaf? Or just simple?

Just now, ScipioTortuga said:

Just answer the bloody question.

If you say there is no treaty, while the ENTIRE Dutch nation believes there is one, that is quite strange isnt it?

The entire Dutch nation? I only read your fantasies?So mr forum warrior peace monger show the world your evidence of this official treaty or stfu.

7 minutes ago, Tac said:

The entire Dutch nation? I only read your fantasies?So mr forum warrior peace monger show the world your evidence of this official treaty or stfu.

First of all, you are screening for us against the Danes, I think thats a step way further than a simple peace treaty. and secondly I think believing the Dutch nation is better than understanding two guys on the forums

But we will speak about this further on some ts. since if you say there is no treaty I will gladly tell the Dutch council about it. ;) 

Edited by ScipioTortuga