Game-Labs Forum

Add PvP to Naval Action

Can we get daily PVP zones like we have the treasure fleets, where kills in the area gives x2 rewards, and raises hostility in the 3 nearest ports?

OW PVP with RVR overtones would be nice for people who like conquest, like working as a nation, and like a bit more bigger picture type of battles that's not quite as big as PBs but not as meaningless as normal PVP

edit: Maybe not raising hostility, but your nation gets battle points which contribute to weekly conquest score

Edited by Slim Jimmerson
  • Like 1

Have you tried Naval Action Legends?   I understand that there is lots of PvP there.  Not sure if there is a server active all the time or if there really is PvP without too much waiting but I think that was what it was for.  Player vs Player combat.  Check it out if you haven't yet.

PvP has been pretty great on PvP EU since PvP marks were added. Combat news has been pretty crazy. 

I know many of you are US based, but so am I. It means port battles times are typically bad, but the OW combat is still good for a US based player.

Also sounds like admin is looking for a way to combine the servers, so there's hope on the horizon :)

1 hour ago, EliteDelta said:

PvP has been pretty great on PvP EU since PvP marks were added. Combat news has been pretty crazy. 

I know many of you are US based, but so am I. It means port battles times are typically bad, but the OW combat is still good for a US based player.

Also sounds like admin is looking for a way to combine the servers, so there's hope on the horizon :)

Yes if I could move all my stuff to EU and the server had better ping I would but sadly I spent months getting all the books/refits/etc. Something I do not plan on doing again if a reset ever occurs for a server merge.

11 minutes ago, Lord Gud said:

Yes if I could move all my stuff to EU and the server had better ping I would but sadly I spent months getting all the books/refits/etc. Something I do not plan on doing again if a reset ever occurs for a server merge.

Makes perfect sense. I hope they will find a way to combine the assets into one.