Game-Labs Forum

When are the steamkeys sent out? I can't wait to start playing! :D

Ghroznak

I'm looking to buy Naval Action but before i do I have a few questions i want answered. First, if i buy the game on a Thursday ( the 29th ) will i still get my code the next day on a Friday? The second question that i need answered is if i buy the game is it a one time thing,or will i have to keep paying that same price every month?

i can tell ya for sure tht you dont have to pay 39$ every month  :-)

it may have an  subscription model   for like other games with 11.99 or 12  WHEN its finnaly released ..

but theres no info   at least as far as i know

but right now you just have to pay the 39$ and play for free... at least till release :-)

if it goes MMO like pirates of the burning sea .. what i hope for.. i would pay the  monthly 12$ or whatever with an smile

@Saliddry Thanks

it may have an  subscription model   for like other games with 11.99 or 12  WHEN its finnaly released ..

Test Idea Please Ignore JLT gesendet

but right now you just have to pay the 39$ and play for free... at least till release :-)

if it goes MMO like pirates of the burning sea .. what i hope for.. i would pay the  monthly 12$ or whatever with an smile

it gonna be a one time payment like GW2 + cosmetic stuff in ingame shop 

• 6 months later...