Game-Labs Forum

When are the steamkeys sent out? I can't wait to start playing! :D

Ghroznak

As per the title.

Trying to plan my friday and would be awesome to know around what hour to expect the steamkeys. The preorder said they were sent in bulk each friday, but not at what hour :)

Really LOVE all the videos of the game and I haven't seen a proper sailing game since Sid Meiers Pirates.

I'm running in circles in anticipation to jump into a measly yatch and firing off them cannons!

Sooo if I just paid now I'm in? I'm not going to count on it but I have just paid (and my poor bank account confirmed payment via message).

Don't worry Captain Unseaworthy, you can sink your time on the forums... I feel just like you (8 more things to develop today... yes code development sucks, ask the dev's)... but will be on a holiday from tomorrow for two weeks :rolleyes:

So far the admin announced new keys on forum and facebook, also they sent them every weekend i think? But i'm not sure about this last point.

As long as you don't see a post in the news section or on FB, i wouldn't get too hiped...

Best regards

I see :(, they really didn't make it clear enough that the things were handed out in locked batches and only were allowing players that bought before that in... anyway I have far 2 many games to play at the moment (Star Citizen etc.) and I presume it is for server load issues.

pre order page statements:

Warning: Sea Trials is a limited content Alpha. It might have crashes, problems and various bugs. We will invite all pre-order buyers, but please know - if you want a better quality game you need to wait. But of course - pre-orders will help us deliver the game faster.

Steam keys: We are sending Steam keys in batches every Friday.

thats what it says on the pre order page, they want money, they have to stay true to their promisses made on that very page, simple as that!

i understand, that this is in early production state, but if you don`t intent to do what you promiss on your shop site, you better adjust those texts, simple as that.

Well to take your reference to Star Citizen, it was like when Arena Commander first came out with small batches of players being added in over time. Helps with testing and whatnot.

It does say on the pre-order page that steam keys are being handed out in batches on friday. I guess it depends on the pool of players waiting to get into the game.

Don't get me wrong

So far they handed out keys every friday, it's just that so far they always announced it and today i didn't see anything.

I trust the devs, and if they have written that the keys go out every friday then they will

I think it used to be in batches, but now if you order it before or early enough on Monday they will release it... maybe not same day if you think of it they have to email all the keys (slowly and correctly) while they are busy sweating and trying to get the game out.

So I think Friday batches are correct, otherwise I demand a premium Victory with all guns being 64 pounders ;)

I think the old system was in batches on a whenever it is ready bases, maybe that is causing our confusion?

thats what it says on the pre order page, they want money, they have to stay true to their promisses made on that very page, simple as that!

i understand, that this is in early production state, but if you don`t intent to do what you promiss on your shop site, you better adjust those texts, simple as that.

Hello Captain.. So what exactly is wrong with the promises on the store page?

Hello Captain.. So what exactly is wrong with the promises on the store page?

up to now nothing, there is a bit of confusion here when and if new keys are beeing sent out and in my opinion it is pretty clear it should be today according to the shop page.

if that isn`t the case, the shop page has a missleading text and should be altered.

that is all i wanted to say.

the post might sound harsh, but we are talking about money here ;)

up to now nothing, there is a bit of confusion here when and if new keys are beeing sent out and in my opinion it is pretty clear it should be today according to the shop page.

There is no confusion there.. keys to the limited sea trials are sent every friday. It is indeed very clear on the pre-order shop page ;)

To everyone who bought before 18pm kiev we will try to send out the keys on friday (no later than sunday evening). 

here is a news post about this http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

There is no confusion there.. keys to the limited sea trials are sent every friday. It is indeed very clear on the pre-order shop page ;)

To everyone who bought before 18pm kiev we will try to send out the keys on friday (no later than sunday evening). 

here is a news post about this http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

Today is Friday. Could you see something about what hour? Or can't you be more specific on that?

depends on the time you bought it. i read about a time limit in some official post.

also in the linked thread from the mod it says it can take up to 2 days until the keys are sent, this means in the worst case, the keys will arrive on sunday (or saturday, not sure if friday is already included in that 1-2 days).