Game-Labs Forum

Gb clans on global

Well I stayed on European as where my clan was after my clan now essentially  falling apart.

I've decided to go global as suits my playing times more however Britain look like they have it all in hand.

1. Is there any point in playing Gb on global. (Normally a crafter so gonna need some conquest marks is there gonna be a opportunity  to get any?)

2. Who are active Gb clans? Anyone I might know)

3. What sort of times are most pb's on here ? (UK time)I was missing most on eu  as don't get on till 8-9pm..

Thanks guys if no Reply will ask/sail around tonight see whatsome happening..

@Batman this is not funny... Well maybe abit...

@monk33y haha i think England has prooved that they do there best work with there back against the wall..

Why dont the mighty SORRY go pick on a nation that matches there strength...

Scared or just winning in the smallest possible way

Edited by Spitfire83

Also there is ARMED and ELITE.  I'm sure a bunch more small clans.  Though to be honest right now on GLOBAL GB is prob the most populated Nation.  With VCO and TF going over from the US side I would say a few other nations could prob use the numbers of players over the GB.  Either way best of luck for the OP.  We could use more players from the EU server either way.  I'm sure we will start to see more folks come over cause they get tired of one thing or another.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Blue fields where Is that... Oh you mean the British crafting and farming hub.

I'll make a special visit just for you buddy :)

Have you cleared that with the organ grinder after all being just the  @monk33y I didn't think you would be allowed to make decisions...

If you joined GB no one would even notice. Thats essentially the gist of it. Love GB to death, but some other factions need love. Such as us Dutch, or spain, or Denmark. (I would say sweden, but they are over run by less than to be desired individuals.)