Game-Labs Forum

Captain Lust

I think agruments in national chat are nececary and unavoidable in a nation that is split up like the pirates. There is many agendas of many different groups. Certain groups that have leverage and actively use it to there advantage. In some way nation chat is also a tool to people's agenda. Think about screening for certain port battles for example. I only see nation chat improve if we 'unite' the pirates, wich most people are not interested in.

As Xanturas said above me: it's not fair to label SORRY as nation chat abusers. It's a large clan in wich most people dont engage in national chat. Some do, as do I when our interests conflict.

17 minutes ago, Jack Frost said:

I guess i should add to this. Since i engaged SORRY in national chat a few times the last few days. Please note that i dont hold any personal grudges against sorry, we've been tolerating eachothers existance and choises within the pirate nation.

Let me start by explaining why: sorry together with 18bek and gaf made some deals with other nations (wich is compleatly fair). The problem (for me) being that these deals impact the gameplay of all other pirates being a part of the deal or not. I was spreading this in nation chat so people could make up there mind to either join the deal or resist, as i'm afraid information about the deal only reached a small minority of pirates. This (understandably) led sorry to defend the deal in nation chat. 

I understand that it can ruin your gameplay experience to see people arguing or even fighting in national chat, and i apologise for that. Then again i dont see another way to spread awareness if it's not trough national chat or forums, in both cases it will end in an exchange of heated arguments.

It has sounded very much like you have a grudge! If i am wrong feel free to have a cat with me on TS and I shall sort out any prob you have dude.

5 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

It has sounded very much like you have a grudge! If i am wrong feel free to have a chat with me on TS and I shall sort out any prob you have dude.

Obviously its was CHAT not cat ....... thot i would clarify before someone starts a thread "SORRY eats kittens on TS ban em"

Edited by Bountyhunter
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

It has sounded very much like you have a grudge! If i am wrong feel free to have a cat with me on TS and I shall sort out any prob you have dude.

I guess i will contact an sorry the next time if i have/see problems with what they do, before putting anything in nation chat, that was my mistake. Altho i would like to add that if you guys where a little more transparent about giving certain nations certain regions, all this would not have happened (from my side atleast).

Edited by Jack Frost
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Oh please lets arange a fight 10v10, any day. I can bet 5 millions :).

your-tears-are-delicious-cry-12926884195

SORRY for your trouble :( .

We've already spanked your asses three times. Do you have such short memory? Im at work right now, but when I get home, I will show you the screenshots to jog your memory.

Every time i read all the drama Europeans have on thier special server i thank God we rebelled and left and i thank God we havea server way far away from them.

Ive played this game is ow started and there has seldom been a day when the server and this clan are notat odds or the clan is being punished for yet another exploit. 

Thank you so much admin for not forcing us to have to all be on that server !

Edited by Mrdoomed
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mrdoomed said:

Every time i read all the drama Europeans have on thier special server i thank God we rebelled and left and i thank God we havea server way far away from them.

Ive played this game is ow started and there has seldom been a day when the server and this clan are at odds or the clan is being punished for yet another exploit. 

Thank you so much admin for not forcing us to have to all be on that server !

God plays on PVP EU feel free to pop over and thank me in person.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Sorry but i cant remember beeing spanked in this game (only by hachi once :P) I lost 2 ships in 3 months before the wipe, and I did pvp every day I played. Btw who are you ? Never heard of you and your clan..

Yeah, I'm sure you've only lost once in this game. Sit down... you have lost all credibility from the get go.

14 minutes ago, Bountyhunter said:

Whats with all the sit down patter? shoo little man we have no time for your pish patter.

It's a nice way of saying shut the hello kitty up. Would you rather I tell you to shut the hello kitty up? When do the other 15 of you come gaggling through here with your 3rd grade insults? If you ever wonder why SORRY is easily the lowest regarded clan in the game, just look in the mirror. You guys should rename to JOKE, because that's what you are.

Edited by Werewolf

40 minutes ago, Werewolf said:

It's a nice way of saying shut the hello kitty up. Would you rather I tell you to shut the hello kitty up? When do the other 15 of you come gaggling through here with your 3rd grade insults? If you ever wonder why SORRY is easily the lowest regarded clan in the game, just look in the mirror. You guys should rename to JOKE, because that's what you are.

Sit down!