Game-Labs Forum

ship duping

Lord Vicious

3 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

French have problem to exploit bug... We find the TP in duel bug 5 days ago after have seen brits fleet tp to caracas, we saw duplicate mod after it was finish and now that...

It's sad to know we have face duplicate ship with duplicate modules that were tp in duel when we have had to craft our ships, risk our modules and finally sails to the port to fights...

It sucks that in every single PB attack one side uses the log off tactic that was supposed to of been fixed, but mysteriously wasn't.  

It sucks that about 1/4 of our defensive battles there always seems to be something happening that benefits one side of the alliances over the other. 26 in the port battle.  Mysterious alts joining.  1st rates in 4th rate battles. Battles randomly closing.  It sure is strange how they benefit one side significantly over the other. 

The only duped gold mods I saw in Trinidad could very well of been the Spanish player in the ocean who had full gold boarding mods in a 1st rate.  First time I've experienced someone in gold marines in a 1st rate before.  Curious it was right after the dupe video was released.   I only had blue marines  ?

Need I continue or are we going to just throw out more baseless accusations?

The tele cutter duel thing has been in the game for months.  I've seen eastern alliance players in there well before this week. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5

i'm not blaming, i'm just opening the eyes on what we've seen on many PB. We lost around 30-40 first rate on castrie and we have had to build them back with their 32 MGN per ship and 4 HGN. It was costy. Knowing some may have join the port with gold fit not crafted is disguting. I'm not saying it was the case but knowing it could give me a bad taste in mounth.

Now, otto, it's ot bad and i'm using it untill it will be fixed but it make the tow request a fake features

It is not exploit, it is fair help for english nation who can't even enter in a pb at 00h30 am. Do you imagine  this game for english people without night flip, full gold boarding upgrade and free ship?

14 minutes ago, Aria said:

It is not exploit, it is fair help for english nation who can't even enter in a pb at 00h30 am. Do you imagine  this game for english people without night flip, full gold boarding upgrade and free ship?

Your level of self righteousness and double standards has reached 9000 yet again ;-)

Edited by Chimera
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

i'm not blaming, i'm just opening the eyes on what we've seen on many PB. We lost around 30-40 first rate on castrie and we have had to build them back with their 32 MGN per ship and 4 HGN. It was costy. Knowing some may have join the port with gold fit not crafted is disguting. I'm not saying it was the case but knowing it could give me a bad taste in mounth.

Now, otto, it's ot bad and i'm using it untill it will be fixed but it make the tow request a fake features

One could also argue that the French threw an inexhaustible amount of first rate ships at Castries multiple times a week losing multiple 1st rates each time.  That's a lot a notes to replace all without a silver port.  Maybe the Brits should be accusing you. 

The Dane/Rus fleet has also been accused of using such tactics and they took Castries back for you.  Care to give it back should that win not prove to be legit?

im not saying this is the case...but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

Without silver port? You think Castries is the only silverport of the eastern alliance? lol

Certainly not.  But it fits my narrative.  Since everyone is making the case that each other has been duping for months I needed to make mine.  

Comprende? 

• Like 3

When I first started playing Naval Action around a year ago, I could see its potential for being something really special.

The game looks bloody gorgeous and the battle mechanics (on this day) are just amazingly good fun.

The sad case of facts today is, the game isn't being played like a simulation, it is being played like an arcade shooter.

It is a bunny hopping quake fest, with all the players looking for the quick cash in.

Upgrades, power ups, what ever you want to call them, masses of ships magically being brought to battle, doesn't help.

What happened to the sense of adventure, go which ever way the wind blows and explore?

Take in a "one on one" or a "two on two". Nah, what we have is game exploits and mechanics manipulation.

The reason why it isn't looking so good in the numbers playing is because a single gaming style is being forced on all.

Some of us like a more relaxing experience rather than the lets kill anything that moves kinda mentality.

The majority here are still here because they like this style of play, but those who don't, have already left.

I hope there is some middle ground, where both styles can co exist, or all that will be left are those who are here now.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, D4mi4n said:

they should get a timer when they do log in next of the pb of 30 mins or go to the nearest port to remove the 30 mins timer but it's still possible to logg off next to the pb and than log in without a wait timer

So, it´s not a BUG, its a game feature. Please, go to ASK TO DEV threads.

20 minutes ago, deltonos said:

So, it´s not a BUG, its a game feature. Please, go to ASK TO DEV threads.

So...as far as I am aware, the 30 minute limitation to enter a port battle has not actually been patched on to the main servers, only on the test server.

Unless someone can correct me? 

• Like 1