Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 Clash/Bicker Forum

OneEyedSnake

3 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

So what's your suggestion for a pirate mechanic? If we can't have in game alliances, ports, resource farms?

yet you imply nationals get in game alliances, use of each other's ports, resources, and RAIDING. 

You must in deed be a fat person who eats the whole cake all the time.

there are tons of post about rat suggestions that I've agreed with and added to, especially on the recent dev plan for this year.

2 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

Easy fix do what we did and recruit people from all time zones.

According to Tex, Koltes, and other rats, rats don't recruit, and still are so under populated that they can't field even close to a full PB at any time of the day. Now you say you guys recruit AND have enough ppl for all time zones...... You have officially confused the entire world....

27 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Loco, in your vision of raids, would you be able to sink or steal nationals' ships in harbor?  Steal gold?  Burn buildings?  Steal upgrades?  What would the raid be capable of?

This is a good question and I havnt put a lot of thought into it but off the top of my head resources for ship building would be key. 

As for burning buildings or stealing boats I'm 50/50. 

Cant have the whole cake. Lol

p.s if pirates are not allowed to build ships then taking ships should be allowed. Just trying to even it up.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 1

Good thoughts.  I think it has a lot of potential and would add a whole new dimension to the game.

Marrius, your suggestion I think fits more into the blockade mechanic that was so discussed a lot many months ago.  Not sure it ever got any kind of traction at all with devs.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

the US are british puppets

the Brits are tyrannical fools

the Pirates are bullies

the Dutch are crybabies

the Danes are cheating

the Swedes are racist pigs

the Spanish are Unicorn/Pirate alts

the French are beggers

Did I get just about everyone?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

the US are british puppets

the Brits are tyrannical fools

the Pirates are bullies

the Dutch are crybabies

the Danes are cheating

the Swedes are racist pigs

the Spanish are Unicorn/Pirate alts

the French are beggers

Did I get just about everyone?

Careful, with opinions like these, you'll get elected to office.

:lol:

• Like 1

On 17/02/2017 at 11:30 AM, Jean Ribault said:

Loco, in your vision of raids, would you be able to sink or steal nationals' ships in harbor?  Steal gold?  Burn buildings?  Steal upgrades?  What would the raid be capable of?

I think good raid system will only be achieved when clans will be able to claim clan land and build region prosperity. Sort of like town hall in strategy games. Upgrade that and you can upgrade everything else too.

When region becomes more meaningful for the clan who owns it raid will be a legit business and will be used much more than conquest.

This way raided ports will lose whats in the shop, player contracts, items on sale, lose whats has grown in the buildings. Raided players will keep what they have in their warehouses.

Also raid should take time and to take everything requires a day or so. When port is raiding those assets which can be taken are no longer available to the owner and gradually transfer into raiders temp warehouses, from which they have to take them on trader ships to take away.

Edit: lengthy raiding process needed so defenders can still fight the intruders off their land and stop the raid and save whats left 

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1