Game-Labs Forum

Testbed national news

PIerrick de Badas

As you mentioned in another thread Kierrip, the best thing for the testbed would be to organize into two factions instead of spreading ourselves too thin, so maybe we could do that on here? Would people for example be down with trying to only join either pirates or brits?

I joined the brits but im willing to switch at any time, and oddly i didnt encounter the crash bug yet after 4-5 fleet missions yesterday. I think its a good idea to collaborate to see the results of pvp. Let me know what i can do to help. Seems like a set time(s) for large battles would be a good place to start.

1 hour ago, Daniboy3000 said:

Why not just make alliances, like on the real server, just need to get kind of an overview how many ppl are in each nation, so things can get somewhat balanced.

Well, we could do that, it's just that it would take considerable time (at least 3 weeks) to get all the nations into two-block alliances, and even it would be a three-way split with block 1, block 2 and pirates. Just joining two factions from the start would be alot easier.

Edited by Guest

If redeemables replenished whenever you made a new character it would be easy for people to join whichever side they want as soon as a PB is staged, and it wouldn't all be over after losing a single 1st rate. Would probably be the easiest solution to all of it.

Will try to be at Isla for the pirate side.

I joined Spain because they have the most ports at the start and I didn't figure a lot of ports would be changing hands in testing and/or the server might be reset often.

Maybe we could agree on a central location/area for most activity?  It seems like the area generally around the deep water PVP zone is the most convenient to the largest number of nations, maybe setup your bases there?