Game-Labs Forum

Endymions and Indefatigables switching Regional Bonusses

Sir Max Magic

...as title says, i noticed today that my redeemed Endys and Indy changed their Regional Bonus :(

Not sure, whether its a bug or a feature and when this happened ???

I swear, when we got the free ones weeks ago, they were:

Bermudar Speed PIRATE Refit !!!

I even bought 2 more of both to get a full fleet because i am a fan of this Regional Bonus and wanted to use especially the 3 fast Endys for hunting down people in PvP...

Then i noticed, that the ones in store were mostly

Bermudar Speed BRITISH Refit !!!

I didnt paid attention for this, just thinking: "Thank god, mine are Pirate Refit" and thought, the people who redeemed them later than me, got another version...

But as written above, today i checked mine too again and all 6 of them had also switched :(:o:angry:

Now i am asking again:

BUG or FEATURE ???

Edited by Sir Max Magic

1 hour ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Redeemable shave always been Bermuda with Brit refit. 

31 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yep every one I know got the british refit.  Maybe you opened a reward ship chest from the events or a PB and got one?

Nope mates...i am 100% sure they were both Pirate Refit when i opened the 2 redeemed ships 1 hour after we got them with the new patch few weeks ago !!!

Really, 100 % ! ;)

I know this because i thought when i opened the redeems: "Wow, thats exactly the fitting i had wished for" ! :D

Few days ago, i had opened my crafting hub on Abaco and had built my first few ships with this fitting and i was so glad that especially the Endy had the Pirate Refit that i decided to sell all my Renos already build because i thought Endys with Pirate refit would be muich better for the purpose of hunting down people...

Even few days later when the first Endys and Indys showed up in store in KPR, they were ALL Pirate Refit and i decided to buy 2 of each exactly for this reason !!

I dont know when, but at one point, the ones in store were suddenly British Refit but i didnt noticed that my own ones had also changed (which i find odd)

3 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain, redeemable ships you are talking about had british refit bonus, it is impossible to change it to pirate refit bonus.

Are you really sure that those werent Pirate refit the first few days you gave them out... ???

Hmmm...when you ALL state that they were British Refit from beginning, i must be mistaken...sorry

Maybe time to buy me new glasses...or a new memory card for my brain... Hahaha :P

Shit, why in god`s name did i purchased then 4 more of them... ??? :huh:...must be drunken at this moment :unsure: :wacko: :blink:

Topic can get closed then

• Like 1