Game-Labs Forum

Fleet Surprise capsized my Niagara

Angus McGregor

While sailing a Niagara in a combat mission, I got a little too close to a head-on collision with one of my fleet Surprises. We veered away from each other and it should have been a hard but glancing blow. Instead, the Surprise went up over my gunnel and submerged that side of my ship. In a few seconds the Niagara went past the tipping point and capsized.

Not sure if it was a bug, but it sure was a rude 'surprise' ... LoL

Seriously, should this have happened?

post-24289-0-35288500-1478291283_thumb.jpg

prob should F11 it if you want any results.   Oh and next time watch where your sailing.  

I thought I was going to do this with a suprise AI NPC cause I picked it up out of the water with my Bellona and just dropped it to the side.  I thinks some of the collision is mest up a bit, but best way to help fix that is to F11 it when it happend so the devs can look at the logs and see what caused it.

Thanks for posting this. I have been meaning to sail my Niagara so I can try to recreate circumstances that happened one day to me: I was in a small fleet mission and an ai Navybrig ran alongside me, as he turned, he kind of just "slid" over my rail a bit, my Niagara heeled way over, but did not capsize (it had to have been close to the point of no return though). The same thing happened to a friend's Niagara as well. I also heard via nation chat that a Pirate's Niagara fully capsized due to being rammed by another player's ship (Indiaman maybe?). Unfortunately I did not think to do a F11 at the time, I thought it was a freak instance. After I heard it happened to others though, I wish I had sent a report. I do think this is a bug.

The surprise is the ship to use....... it even sinks a constitution ?...  haha lol

and shoots a entire essex and a constitution down... at/in  their ass

the surprise is the boat for sure.

something is "magic" about that ship.......

i am sure...... the devs think .......that we don't see it,...  haha lol...but we do...

Edit:

Removed offensive words - Moderator team