Game-Labs Forum

What Nation(s) would you want to sail for and be aligned to?

Who would you sail for?  

860 members have voted

1. 1. What Nation(s) would you want to sail for and be aligned to?

• Britain
    • France
    • Denmark - Norway
    • Spain
    • United States
    • Sweden
    • Russia
    • Other

Appreciate you pointing that out Mr. Hood, it has been corrected. And no slight intended :)

The United States and Britain here. Thought about the French, being allies of the US, Statue of Liberty and all... nahh :P

You made the right choice there because had you gone French we would of sent the press gang round to correct you the right way...;)

Being from the United States, I appreciate that they included the US as a faction in the game even though we became a sovereign nation at the end of the Age of Sail. That being said, my first choice is to sail for the US. However, sailing for the Crown of England would be pretty neat too,

Well, as there is no Swiss navy I'll choose what has always been closest to me feelingwise: the Royal Navy. I am actually rereading the stories of Sir Richard Bolitho, at present 2nd Lieutenant on HMS Trojan. Lord Horatio Hornblower feels like an intimate friend of mine as well. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I really want Portugal in this amazing game and Dutch too!

They Were two important nations in the age of sails, and im really upset because i don't see the name of this two nations in the list!

We need those two nations in NAVAL ACTION!!!

VIVA PORTUGAL!

HURRAH TO DUTCH!

(Sorry my crap english)

• Like 1

Looks like they might have to maybe consider some xp bonuses for other nations as Britain will be over populated by the looks of this poll, mind you even 10 disaplined captains vs 100 rabble could win the day, maybe i speak to soon.

Edited by Captain146

Yes, don't speak to soon spain, im 100% sure that will be a top nation. So take care britain. But of course if Portugal gets in the game, Portugal will be one of the top nations :D!!!! I BELIEVE! PORTUGAL IN NAVAL ACTION!