Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 Sweden] BORK Diplomacy update

Teutonic

BORK has 3 important announcements to make for all of PvP2

1. Effective immediately BORK will attack Every nation but the French in open waters. We believe that due to the lower population of the server that overall it's better to fight everyone then to ally half the server and have a snooze fest. We hope that the players on PvP2 don't take this into too much drama. I want it clearly stated that we want to all have fun, and in our eyes, having fun is getting into battles and shooting at each other. Temporary truces versus opposing nations are not out of the question.

2. BORK's good relations with France and the sailors that sail under the French flag is a long history of friendship. We hereby state clearly that BORK will always lend a hand to all of France and hope in future conflicts we will join together to fight any foe that threatens our waters. If there is one constant with BORK it is our continued friendship with the French nation and we would like to keep it that way.

3. Our relationship with the Dutch who we have fought with against Pirates and Danes is going to end. Beside personal opinions, we do not wish to have the whole east side of the map allied or unable to effect enemies due to entirely different timezones. I hope that the Dutch nation as a whole can understand that while we sailed together for only a little bit, we would like to fight each other on the open seas more. The Danes being active in an entirely different timezone makes it difficult to fight them and we would prefer to fight an opponent of equal size in a timezone which fits us more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

May you all tremble with joy when you see our Clan tag on the horizon, for you'll know that is the call for PvP ;).

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 4

Some stuff happened in Global on PvP2 which honestly i want the answer from and might explain some stuff i dno

Taurus454: so, u lied to me and the Dutch, u stole from the Dutch, and u whine about so called name calling

Teutonic:  ok lets get this done

Teutonic: 1. where did I lie?

Teutonic: 2. what did we steal? because we will give it back

Teutonic: 3. what name calling did i do?

Dear Taurus if u would like to give an honest answer to these questions it would be so helpful for all of us to better understand u

• Like 3

Well, that will hurt A LOT our (Dutch) nation who is already so much outnumbered by enemies... I cannot be happy with that announcement.

But I understand your meanings so... have fun, see you at sea.

I am truly aware of our decision being detrimental towards the Dutch nation. I have no intention of throwing the Dutch to one port, but having experienced it with Sweden twice now it really isn't bad at all. My intentions are so that we may see each other at sea and enjoy in combat together. No mudslinging, just firing our broadsides at each other.

• Like 1

Eh, we have had BORK fight alongside of us, the force isnt formidable, and you dont have all of sweden with you, let the tides of war envelope us and cleanse us of the weak willed. I care not. 

I have no idea where u get the war part from, there has been no war declaration AFAIK, just gonna be some shooting in OW as we apparently burned the bridge we had with the dutch according to BadBenny, still no clue why tho its all a bit too fuzzy for me. But as u said #care is a good answer

Unless you are completely clueless, you might have noticed that the Dutch with our Swedish and French friends are getting more than enough PvP from the Pirates and the rare Dane.  We had offered BORK our friendship and resources to join us in our fights but it seems that they would rather spend time in Global chat and in the forums complaining that they don't have anyone to PvP with.  I would suggest that there is a little less qq and little more pew pew from you guys.  As it is right now, even if you get the national votes you need, you're not really worth the effort.  In short, you spend too much time calling attention to yourselves (just like this toothless thread) for the insignificant numbers and the activity you represent.

Edited by Stroopwafel

Unless you are completely clueless, you might have noticed that the Dutch with our Swedish and French friends are getting more than enough PvP from the Pirates and the rare Dane.  We had offered BORK our friendship and resources to join us in our fights but it seems that they would rather spend time in Global chat and in the forums complaining that they don't have anyone to PvP with.  I would suggest that there is a little less qq and little more pew pew from you guys.  As it is right now, even if you get the national votes you need, you're not really worth the effort.  In short, you spend too much time calling attention to yourselves (just like this toothless thread) for the insignificant numbers and the activity you represent.

I have spent more time PvPing then ever before.

1. I have offered you 3 times to give back what we borrowed, I didn't hear a reply and it now sounds like you don't even want it back.

2. I talk a lot in global chat, so does badbenny, so do a lot of people, funny how that works. It's a place to talk, I don't see a problem there.

3. Where have I cried? seriously, I have been pew pewing, most of BORK has been pew pewing.

4. Glad I'm not worth the effort, again I clearly stated that I wanted PvP, not mudslinging as you guys love to do

5. BORK's active numbers are more than any other Swedish Clan.

I was trying to be nice but apparently you can't be with Badbenny's group, I guess I should've taken everyone's advice.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 3

1. Whenever we come to help you it is only taking empty ports (Not PvP)

2. Yes you did very nicely give us stuff so that we could take your ports back with you 

3. We have complained in Global at the Pirates who when they are attacked by small groups in 5th or 4th rates come out with 10+ 3rd rates and higher

4. Over the last few days we have fought the pirates every night until they bring out forces we cant compete with

5. Our activity isn't something you can talk about much when we have rarely seen large numbers from you

6. And ISN, except for Taurus and Sweedish Cheese (Benny's alt), are hardly ever even seen

7. If you would like to act like this instead of having friendly PvP then so be it but dont try to mudsling against us

8. Bork Bork Bork

Edit:

"7. Posting of private communication is prohibited.

The posting of private communication between the moderators, developers and administrators and forum users is prohibited." - Moderator Team

1. Whenever we come to help you it is only taking empty ports (Not PvP)

2. Yes you did very nicely give us stuff so that we could take your ports back with you

3. We have complained in Global at the Pirates who when they are attacked by small groups in 5th or 4th rates come out with 10+ 3rd rates and higher

4. Over the last few days we have fought the pirates every night until they bring out forces we cant compete with

5. Our activity isn't something you can talk about much when we have rarely seen large numbers from you

6. And ISN, except for Taurus and Sweedish Cheese (Benny's alt), are hardly ever even seen

7. If you would like to act like this instead of having friendly PvP then so be it but dont try to mudsling against us

8. Bork Bork Bork

I would like to see Taurus and Swedish cheese cut the racism out of global. It's immature and uncalled for. Especially at the Asian players and having jabs at our clan name.

Your older than me mate grow up and act it. Don't like the player base leave the game.

• Like 3

Taurus454 and Sweedish Cheese are the only people on the server that pop out at the same time, and constantly link racial slang related images targeted at the CN clan as they are predominately of Chinese nationality. 

Reported them on countless occasions for over a week. 

Sweedish Cheese is bedbenny alt    

• Like 1

We are currently dealing with the racist comments. They are not helpful to our nation.

As for the rest, we take ports whether they are contested or not. We often buy multiple flags in the attempt to thin the number of our opponents down as we are often greatly outnumbered.

You were often seen asking about PvPing but you never showed up when it was happening...I guess you didn't want to scratch the shiney new ships that you mooched off of us. While Soulpython seems to have demonstrated some skills, the rest of you have not.

I will pvp with you. As long as i can have your stuff if i win. I had a freeport near you but never saw anyone so sold it.

Where can i find you ? :P

Possibly due to timezone differences, but you'll see us around La Tortue and Mortimer in the US timezones as we don't assume people would sail to Gustavia. I'll be the first to admit it's a long sail for the more active nations and no guarantee of seeing us there all the time.

We are currently dealing with the racist comments. They are not helpful to our nation.

As for the rest, we take ports whether they are contested or not. We often buy multiple flags in the attempt to thin the number of our opponents down as we are often greatly outnumbered.

You were often seen asking about PvPing but you never showed up when it was happening...I guess you didn't want to scratch the shiney new ships that you mooched off of us. While Soulpython seems to have demonstrated some skills, the rest of you have not.

Racism is uncalled for full stop. It's not 1950. Times have changed.

As for PvP why pull multiple flags just pull one? You say show up then you say thin the numbers out? What do you want? We only pull one flag to get a fight because of port wipe.

I will point out that on various occasions we have offered to give you back what you gave us ill even give you back 2 mil instead of the 1 you guys gave me. Also we haven't shown up to help you because you don't tell anyone you are doing something until you do it. And when we planned out attacks against the Danes you guys lost battle in Open World then said you didn't want to do Port Battles. I wasn't there but that was because I had failed to get to sleep that night and had fallen asleep shortly before the timers.

Also we have heard him in their ts say that it is his alt so we aren't just throwing that out there.

• Like 1

After an effort on my behalf to hear what both parties wanted and to come to some sort of agreement between the dutch, Swedish ISN and BORK the decision has been made by BORK not to continue the Dutch alliance after receiving some damning evidence of group in the Dutch nation.

349da6d95e6046f49959b206350bf9f0.png

Screenshot of decision mail send to Tulip and Taurus

Do you have proof otherwise you are making a false accusation and the mods said they will start giving people time-outs for that.

Having alts in different nations is not a crime i think but Chailang speaks the truth, evidence ^^ below

110ab9448b114b09b1e8bb13fbc861ac.png

response from badbenny (dutch nation) to mail send to his dutch account earlier

7eb75b1bdbdb4f5197cb063e4236047a.png

I know its gonna be difficult for some to play with their friends in different nations but the majority of the leadership in BORK has decided and so be it

Lets all have a some nice PvP out of this and less of a flame war on NN

maybe in the future something more positive comes out of this.

Teutonic his/her (we dont actually know ^^) door is always open to discuss stuff