Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 Sweden] Reclaim and Reconquer what was lost!

Teutonic

A long time ago, Sweden was a small, but powerful force that even the mighty British Empire had trouble dealing with Sweden and her respective allies. Such a small nation to be such a large focal point in the past conflicts around the Caribbean is no small feat. But, with a quick rise to power, and a somewhat arrogant leader, comes a quick route to defeat and devastation.

For months Sweden suffered heavy losses and eventually crumbled under the renewed might of a powerful Danish foe who was heavily supplied by British supporters. Even with Sweden blockaded into their Caribbean capital port, the Dane's were not done with their vengeful quest to eradicate those who supported their nemesis. France suffered heavily with almost similar losses in territory to that of Sweden and only until recently was not able to fully recover. As the fog cleared in the late spring, Denmark controlled a vast empire with claims of France and Sweden being nothing more than vassals, unable to declare independence. Many slept in the summer heat, under a tree enjoying what little freedom they had, but a Swede never forgets. Sweden remembers the glory they once had, and the ability to take it back.

It is now that time, too long have we slumbered under the beast, too long have we allowed this new overlord to dictate what we are allowed to keep and who is a friend, too long have we forgotten our past friendships for the small peace we were given. It is here on this day that we proclaim with a thunderous roar to recover what is rightfully ours. Sweden will once again conquer the islands it controlled around Gustavia and be FREE!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long slumber of what we would call a "Swedish Winter," BORK is back. BORK will, once again, let everyone have a taste of our best export, the Swedish Chef. We happily prepare for the future conflict against our enemies and give our hands to new and old friends.

On a side note, I and the BORKers who have come back fully appreciate the welcome back to PvP2. It's been way too long. Also being known as "Original Swedes" is taking some getting used to, but feels awesome. Man, I'm already full of myself again, what will happen for the future?

-Teutonic

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 6

People of Sweden, and the rest of the Caribbean, this is an announcement of the 1st Swedish Crusade to reclaim the Holy Lands. We are calling all able bodied Captains and sailors to take up arms once more and fight the Danish devils who have taken our lands, our homes, and our freedom. Rise up, and fight once more under the glorious flag of Sweden! Currently we are small, but we always have been, and previously we ruled the Northern Antilles even reaching out to Puerto Rico. Now once more we are forced to fight to reclaim what has been taken from us by the Danes and their old Allies. We will reclaim the Holy City of AmalienBORK, the Holy Town of Orangutan (Oranjestad), and all the other lands tainted by the Danish flag.

For Sweden, for BORK, Swedish Chef wills it!

Bork Bork Bork !!!!

We're good with wood!

-Axel Gyllenkrok, High Borker of the Church of Swedish Chef 

• Like 2

I just joined pvp1 Sweden =( 

I still have lots of assets on PvP2, lots of first and second rates, but as America.

The alliance between Britain and USA against the pirates caused my clan to fall into disarray as most of our good players left and went Pirate. 

I just joined pvp1 Sweden =(

I still have lots of assets on PvP2, lots of first and second rates, but as America.

The alliance between Britain and USA against the pirates caused my clan to fall into disarray as most of our good players left and went Pirate.

Devs said there will be an option for server moves soon and assets I believe too.