Game-Labs Forum

Gotta love Politics and Drama, PVP2 server. Story of a Player and a big bus.

Rebel Witch

Why are you so concerned with it when last night you said, "not my fight."

And as far as I know the deal over the ports has been an agreement between several US clans and several GB clans. But you would know that if you listened to people instead of assuming everything.

Great arrangement the port that started the war US has. US has your beloved Georgetown and southern Cuba. So what does GB get in return out of this deal? Fight the Danes? Cause GB hasn't fought us for 2 days now.

I'm confused at this arrangement. I do know some US players want war with GB to get rid of them. Anyways BLACK clan will keep pushing as usual. Plus like I said I've tried to be the bigger man and talk to Cordova or anyone else willing to sort this out but nothing. But the ones who try to sort it out CKA label them a traitor and there are a few Brits who have been labeled this or called spies.

So don't blame Pirates for your mess. I extended a olive branch but you guys are hellbent on fighting us.

• Like 1

While I don't know the specific details regarding Cordova double crosses etc., the fact that Pirates are now jumping into newbie GB's missions and attacking cutters and brigs is detrimental to new joiners. I personally have seen a DEVIL ranked member of WHORE in a Trinc attacking an Ensign in an undercrewed Navy Brig - twice. It strikes me as contrary to the "working to build the server" mentality I've often seen touted on these forums, while also being contrary to the "looking for a good fight" excuse I've also seen used by Pirates outside KPR. I find it equally "high school drama" to be punishing new players for some guy's broken promises and a detriment to the PVP2 server in general. 

Maybe that's the strategy? Depopulate the GB nation (and thus lower the PVP2 server pop even more..) because Pirates are almost 2 months into being butthurt over some guy's lies/doublecrosses/plots/whatever? If you're having a hard time finding a good fight now, keep sinking newbies while they are trying to do their missions outside KPR and see what the server looks like. It's gonna be hard to blame Cordova for that.. 

Bjerg, get this straight already - the blockade is targeted at the bigger boys to come out from their closet and sort the matter like a men by having a discussion or a fight (prefer the later, but talks works too).

We blame Cordova for what he has done no more no less.

Blockade is there to hit were it hurts and its working as we have interrupted their supply lines and they now are running thin, so their precious 1st rates become even more precious.

Yes we blockade even the little guy, however, while not allowing the little guy to trade and craft, we still help them out on the background. Last week I have personally sunk over 20 ships around KPR and only 5 were complete newbs and I have personally covered all of their loses. Some I even let go if they showed good sportsmanship and took it the right way (no smack talking etc). They got help and information how to do things right and progress etc etc.

Why do we do this? Because we are not there to hurt the little guy, the new comers or the server population. We pirates help them more during the blockade than their own leaders. We help them to stay, understand the situation, explain that they are not the target, they get financial help and tips etc. I personally dueled 3 GB newbs to show 1 on 1 how to manual sail, tack, heel, break etc etc.

All of them said - hell we got more help from the BLACK clan and the guy who sunk us than from the GB nation as a whole.

In your limited knowledge that only lies on a surface of the actual facts your conclusions are doomed to be false.

It seems that in your perception its enough to call a person a moron only if he sails under the black flag. In your view that explains everything, but in reality the black flag unites us into a brotherhood of a bunch of very decent individuals who would rather get sunk over and over than break their word. At the end of the day the most valuable thing man can have is his word. We win with dignity and lose with honor. Yes we are PVP hungry and always will be. But it does not mean we don't like to do it with style and generosity because if the person gave us good pvp fight it worth tons more than any pixel wealth.

Stop trying to push out the leadership you dont agree with. Its fact that pirates and ex-WATCH members talked about getting rid of GB leadership for awhile just because Cordova wouldn't play ball.

Unless you have some solid proves its not a fact, but a product of your swallowed paranoid brain. We on the other hand showed enough screenshots to back up everything we stated.

I have fought you in my alt Wade Sparkey when I tagged you carrying a flag for St Nicholas. You must remember all the whinging and poison you have put on the battle chat right? You were full of crap in the battle and you are full of crap on the forum.

Why are you so concerned with it when last night  you said, "not my fight." 

And as far as I know the deal over the ports has been an agreement between several US clans and several GB clans.   But you would know that if you listened to people instead of assuming everything.

Let me spell it out for you so there is no more assumption.

HERE:

ij3omEm.jpg

Hence why your own nation players are concern if the deal with US is working. 2 weeks ago when GB had been in the alliance with Pirates, US was beaten down by BLACK to about 50 ports and lost 90% of Florida. The ports we were taking were going to GB to hold and use for their supply lines, but also to screen our backs. GB had over 80 ports.

If in your appreciation of the current situation you don't count in the players that simply enjoy the trading side of gameplay and all your concerns are around fighting clans, then you are being selfish individual and are not worthy to speak on behalf of the whole nation.

[bLACK] Koltes

• Like 1

Hmm , let see.

Alliance with Pirates= 30+ ports given / help take to GB until betrayed for no reason

Alliance with US= US takes our ports in Cuba and provides nothing.

Of course you want an alliance with GB, so we stopped taking your land. Your deal is nothing more than a backdoor deal with Cordova  , Not GB. And now you all are gaming the politics tab to get it. CKA is about the only ones that an alliance with you. The only ones that alliance is good for is you. Your part of our problem.

First we were never going to attack GB as part of any agreement we actually made this point very clear that wouldn't happen and second the pirates couldn't hold those ports in the long run anyway so them giving up anything was just a gesture, as was said to us during the meeting we had with them.

For GB, you act as if you speak for a nation but in reality you speak for yourself. There was no backdoor agreement. The votes went how they went and an alliance was formed. Honestly I was against any alliance and was vocal about this but not everyone agreed. 

As for Cordova, the pirates [bLACK] and Nyurtle proposed removing Cordova from the power structure of GB. Which quite honestly I find to be complete bullshit. Its a niche video game and you want to force people away from it! Just Madness. 

Bjerg, get this straight already - the blockade is targeted at the bigger boys to come out from their closet and sort the matter like a men by having a discussion or a fight (prefer the later, but talks works too).

We blame Cordova for what he has done no more no less.

Blockade is there to hit were it hurts and its working as we have interrupted their supply lines and they now are running thin, so their precious 1st rates become even more precious.

Yes we blockade even the little guy, however, while not allowing the little guy to trade and craft, we still help them out on the background. Last week I have personally sunk over 20 ships around KPR and only 5 were complete newbs and I have personally covered all of their loses. Some I even let go if they showed good sportsmanship and took it the right way (no smack talking etc). They got help and information how to do things right and progress etc etc.

Why do we do this? Because we are not there to hurt the little guy, the new comers or the server population. We pirates help them more during the blockade than their own leaders. We help them to stay, understand the situation, explain that they are not the target, they get financial help and tips etc. I personally dueled 3 GB newbs to show 1 on 1 how to manual sail, tack, heel, break etc etc.

All of them said - hell we got more help from the BLACK clan and the guy who sunk us than from the GB nation as a whole.

In your limited knowledge that only lies on a surface of the actual facts your conclusions are doomed to be false.

It seems that in your perception its enough to call a person a moron only if he sails under the black flag. In your view that explains everything, but in reality the black flag unites us into a brotherhood of a bunch of very decent individuals who would rather get sunk over and over than break their word. At the end of the day the most valuable thing man can have is his word. We win with dignity and lose with honor. Yes we are PVP hungry and always will be. But it does not mean we don't like to do it with style and generosity because if the person gave us good pvp fight it worth tons more than any pixel wealth.

I've never called a Pirate a moron. Not sure where you're getting that from. Also, I've encountered quite a few honourable and gentlemanly Pirates - no problems there. My issue is surrounding the ongoing attacks on new players and while I'm sure some of you continue to be honourable and gentlemanly it is the ones who aren't that concern me in relation to server pop. So congrats, you helped 5 newbies and that is appreciated, but you are one Pirate out of many and there are lots (in every Nation pop) who are jackwagons. The issue with a capital port blockade is that the jackwagons can now have access to the newbies and not be as forgiving as you. 

So, our limited knowledge combined we probably have a good idea that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Some Pirates are helpful to newbs and some are jackwagons, same as in GB and I imagine everywhere else too. The difference is that there aren't other Nations "blockading" each others ports and preying on each other's newbies.  Because honourable or not if you get sunk outside a home port - and there are a half dozen 5th rate and higher ships lingering outside the harbour mouth are you going to go want to go back out again in your brig and get whipped again or will you just log off?  

I get that Pirates think they're taking the high road with all this honour and word and stuff, but it's a game. I feel that this blockade is more detrimental to our playerbase (not to mention spurring yet more drama in an already drama filled server) than anything I've yet encountered in the game. We all know that the map wipe is coming and sadly I expect the server pop will continue to decline until it does. 

It's a simple fix get your guys to come out and smash them. Instead they go chase empty ports and not look after their low levels.

They would rather capture empty ports and claim powa than sit a few of thier ships near busy ports and protect trade and newer players.

Of course then they would have to face facts if they did that instead of casting dispersions.

I've never called a Pirate a moron. Not sure where you're getting that from. Also, I've encountered quite a few honourable and gentlemanly Pirates - no problems there. My issue is surrounding the ongoing attacks on new players and while I'm sure some of you continue to be honourable and gentlemanly it is the ones who aren't that concern me in relation to server pop. So congrats, you helped 5 newbies and that is appreciated, but you are one Pirate out of many and there are lots (in every Nation pop) who are jackwagons. The issue with a capital port blockade is that the jackwagons can now have access to the newbies and not be as forgiving as you. 

So, our limited knowledge combined we probably have a good idea that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Some Pirates are helpful to newbs and some are jackwagons, same as in GB and I imagine everywhere else too. The difference is that there aren't other Nations "blockading" each others ports and preying on each other's newbies.  Because honourable or not if you get sunk outside a home port - and there are a half dozen 5th rate and higher ships lingering outside the harbour mouth are you going to go want to go back out again in your brig and get whipped again or will you just log off?  

I get that Pirates think they're taking the high road with all this honour and word and stuff, but it's a game. I feel that this blockade is more detrimental to our playerbase (not to mention spurring yet more drama in an already drama filled server) than anything I've yet encountered in the game. We all know that the map wipe is coming and sadly I expect the server pop will continue to decline until it does. 

"So congrats, you helped 5 newbies and that is appreciated, but you are one Pirate out of many and there are lots (in every Nation pop) who are jackwagons. The issue with a capital port blockade is that the jackwagons can now have access to the newbies and not be as forgiving as you."

Lets see, when I'm playing (straight after downtime due to being in Aussie/NZ timezone) there are about 50-60 players online on the whole server. Even if there are 3rd of those players are Brits that is leaving us with 20 Brit players being online.

Half of them are somewhat established traders/crafters/fighters etc. This leaves us with about 10 other players that are newbs or fairly new to the game who is hanging around KPR. If I helped half of them thats half newbs helped by a single person. Surely they get smashed by others, but I personally covered their loses 20 times already and ahead. If they are quitting after that then pvp server is not for them. But as far as I know Brits nation chat began to speak highly of pirates and mostly thats is new players that cutting off the veterans saying you guys don't know what you talking about.

Here I was sent this last night by one of the new brit players that I helped last week. A screen of brits nation chat. Can you see anyone being upset there?

e2MhCVh.jpg

So if you are trying to put all the drama that pirates causing players to quit this is ultimate made up BS mate. No one is quitting because pirates blockade KPR. They are quitting because your leadership can't manage to lead the nation. Here is another screen sent to me how player leaving due to inside drama and attitude.

I remember how about 2 weeks ago Copley went off in global at some Brit player. He was first to start talking openly that it was CKA who back-stabbed, not pirates.

I remember how we laughed on TS about this arguments among brits in global.

He was immediately framed as a spy in global and everyone warned about him. He was speaking of truth what he believed in. Instead of talking this through and explain none of the CKA leaders came out. No explanation was offered. No good leader would avoid responsibly to act on behalf of the people that entrusted him to lead them. Instead they just hide and pretend not to be online.

You just lost another player who was a trader, but who helped quite a few newbs. This was sent to me by another new GB player who I helped. He said this Copley guy helped him last week, just gave him ships and money and told him how to make money, where to go etc. And now he left the game because of all the name calling, accusations etc.

This kind of bullshit happens all the time in your nation chat. This is why Vulna was named a spy and this is why he goes off his nuts atm. I say good on him to stand up to clear his name.

THIS IS why player leaving the server. Not due to pixel blockade, but real people relationships.

WyKxFP1.jpg

"The difference is that there aren't other Nations "blockading" each others ports and preying on each other's newbies.  Because honourable or not if you get sunk outside a home port - and there are a half dozen 5th rate and higher ships lingering outside the harbour mouth are you going to go want to go back out again in your brig and get whipped again or will you just log off?"

I dont know where you've been the last 6 months, but you sure either lacking information or memory mate. What about US driving Pirates to one port few months ago and locking them in their capital.

I certainly never heard them letting pirate newbs go, let alone helping them. They were happy to seal club everything that moves and breaths.

No pirates complained. Some switched to other nations, but those who stayed become stronger and kicked ass later. No one was talking about how bullying small group of pirates was affecting the server. No one cared. GB havent even lost that many ports they still have over 50 left, but god save my ears from all this whining and whinging.

How about US wiping small nations like Spain to one port just before pirate war on US started? Have you heard them complaining?

Pull your socks up, make your leadership to comeout and get it sorted.

Blockade will remain as stated numerous times. Whinging wont help. Cowardness wont help. Hiding wont help.

Honorable actions will.

In my humble opinion GB nation needs a good strong leader who knows how and when to fight, who will always and I repeat ALWAYS step up and deal with a matter no matter of his personal feelings, who will represent all of the player types like traders, merchants and fighters. Until you get someone to step up and take responsibility you're doomed to be led into a whirlpool.

[bLACK] Koltes

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

cka now stands for 'cordova knifes allies'  :P   waits for the "oh its just a game" comments lol

britain burns because of cordova and the sheep who refuse to realize something just aint right with him. I took a break last week from game because i heard his frustration in comms , the guy was yelling about how he was not a coward etc. the dude is under some serious 'its just a game' stress. his knife is pretty sharp though.

Edited by Rebel Witch

First we were never going to attack GB as part of any agreement we actually made this point very clear that wouldn't happen and second the pirates couldn't hold those ports in the long run anyway so them giving up anything was just a gesture, as was said to us during the meeting we had with them.

For GB, you act as if you speak for a nation but in reality you speak for yourself. There was no backdoor agreement. The votes went how they went and an alliance was formed. Honestly I was against any alliance and was vocal about this but not everyone agreed. 

As for Cordova, the pirates [bLACK] and Nyurtle proposed removing Cordova from the power structure of GB. Which quite honestly I find to be complete bullshit. Its a niche video game and you want to force people away from it! Just Madness. 

"the pirates couldn't hold those ports in the long run anyway so them giving up anything was just a gesture"

You are delusional as always. You are talking about time when GB and Pirates were allied and Pirates fought US only.

This time we are fighting 2 biggest nations and last time I checked the statistics we hold 78 ports and Brits are down to 48.

http://vps9712.ervers.com/map/pvp2/+ those that will be checked after downtime that have been taken today.

Not only we dont have Brits covering for us, but we also now fighting two fronts.

How does it comply with your view that it was just a "gesture" because we couldn't hold them. Phhh... full of crap just like the rest of your post. We had numerous reports from different sources that you had a double deal going.

I remember you being on our TS talking about Bahamas just little over a week ago trying to recover from all those port loses. What did you propose? US take north of Bahamas and wont go below Little Isaac Rocks? So we draw a line and be at peace.

But hey we already know that keeping your word isn't your strong side. You said that there is one rogue clan in US that do their own thing. We just need to take their ports back. You are good story teller lad. Two days ago you yourself pull flag on Saint Nicholas and I tagged you.

Hold on, gimme a sec, I'll just write this down...

... "koiz - is US bullshitter and lier. DO NOT TRUST."

Done. Move on

• Like 2

Yet again... Several British clans worked together and stopped pirates from attacking our noobs near KPR... sure we lost ports because of it, but people said we dont defend our waters.   So STERN, CKA, RED and others went out and defended our waters.   Meanwhile the pirates attacked empty ports while their lone brethren, Queen, Mumbo, Sir Prize, all lost vessels and crew because they wanted PVP, and they got it.   But where was their allies?  Where was their friends?  

Their allies were burning our nation down while you guys and you US allies did nothing. I take that back , the US pulled a few fake flags . I bet the US is getting a good laugh out of this at least.

Still its good that your now giving "huzza's " and attaboys in nation to the new players instead of bashing them like you were.

I knew I was forgetting someone.   Sorry about that.

Better than buying up all of the ships and doubling the price so you price them out of the market.  

Oops did I say that?

Yeah, you did say that, because its better to go out of your way and exaggerate someone else into being worse than you guys rather than own up for what you have done like most people with integrity would. Make no mistake , I could easily go pirate , but I'm not a quitter. And I have integrity. Thats why Im still GB , hoping that the biggest clan on our side will stop running and hiding and fix this which you have started completely on your own. Also when we made an agreement with the Pirates , I committed to what we ,all of us, said we would do. And was vocal against starting a war with them while making a back door with the US. (hows that going BTW? laughable) Integrity again. Your yard gnome leader does not know what the word means , this is why I cut all ties with your group immediately. It was a shitty thing to do to anyone. Doesn't matter if it was the pirates , or the man on the moon. Ive already heard agreement from some of your group on that in private. They are afraid to say anything because you brand them as traitors and spys as well. You and our leader ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

And yes , we can all say " Oh its just a game , no big deal" but in reality you have to accept real life time and energy the Pirates ,and a lot of them, put into basically handing us 30+ ports as allies before they were treated in such a manner by your fearless (laugh) leader. I can fully understand why they, or any normal person would be pissed. So ,You can keep coming in here trying to drag me through the mud to cover your groups fuc ups, but make no mistake I will inform every person I can while you continue this. And guess what, when they are shown the truth, they are shocked. And all they see from you guys is you spouting the garbage that comes out of your mouth. You may as well go back to bashing the new players , because in the end the truth always comes out.

Oh , and I must be cheap enough on the ships, you are the ones buying them. Are those the ones your giving away for free in your effective less PR campaign trying to patch things up with the rest of GB for what you have brought on the rest of us with your actions ?

Edited by Blkmgc

Actually those ships were made by members from AGW, and CKA.  

Thats funny. Stubbing used to do the same thing. Free ships and free money. Expensive to be popular LOL

Well blkmg who ever buys the ships you get a mail message for them so you would know.

Oh , it did. And they did.

Edited by Blkmgc

And AGAIN... last night RED, AGW, CKA and STERN went out and fought the pirates. Defended one port, failed to defend another. And helped our allies the US capture a port.

Not to mention performed several successful ship interdictions on pirates at sea with no real losses to account for.

It is nice to see several GB clans working together. While others cry in nation chat about how ONE man should apologize for something he did not do.

If you guys are actually patrolling your waters and shipping and noobs then ill say congrats and way to step up and use whats in the game to do whats needed rather than asking the dev team to do it for you.

O7

• Like 1

And AGAIN... last night RED, AGW, CKA and STERN went out and fought the pirates. Defended one port, failed to defend another. And helped our allies the US capture a port.

Not to mention performed several successful ship interdictions on pirates at sea with no real losses to account for.

It is nice to see several GB clans working together. While others cry in nation chat about how ONE man should apologize for something he did not do.

I will post the screenshot later as I'm on my phone. 19v5 till two more pirates joined at the end to make it 19v7. Brits had 19 and you had some losses the rest escaped. Why the call to run I don't know.

Keep helping the US brother while you lose ports soon the Free Town's will be beating you on the leader board. Last count you had 35 ports. When your allied with Pirates you had 80. GG alliance it's going great. Lol. You guys make me laugh. Actually just you Hodo because everyday your endgame goal changes.

Who cares about prices man. If he is putting up those prices and people are paying then who's fault is that. Good on him if he is selling the that price. Are you jealous? It's like the fifth time you mentioned prices and prices has nothing to do with the original post. Now who is stirring the pot.

• Like 1

Who cares about prices man. If he is putting up those prices and people are paying then who's fault is that. Good on him if he is selling the that price. Are you jealous? It's like the fifth time you mentioned prices and prices has nothing to do with the original post. Now who is stirring the pot.

Funny thing is ,Its them jack asses that are paying that price. we'll just call it    "payment for the colossal fuck up against the pirates since we now have no ports to trade out of thanks to you (CKA) guys". LOL

Ridiculous, when I was GB George Town & Placer were two ports that we always defended & hastened to recap if the Americans took them. 

Now they are happily given to the Americans by CKA. Forgive me, but that is the work of a fool. From my time fighting the Americans as GB and Spain one thing remained certain - USA cannot be trusted. Ever.

Bah! Who am I to say anything; I'm just a Swede/Spaniard who's seen this happen 16 times!

No matter my dear friends, soon the betrayer shalt become the betrayed.

well i will say as someone that fought the AUS as part of WATCH that times have changed for GB and it is no longer the nation that you left behind to many badbennys running around screwing things up

• Like 1

Stop trying to push out the leadership you dont agree with. Its fact that pirates and ex-WATCH members talked about getting rid of GB leadership for awhile just because Cordova wouldn't play ball.

first of cordova came talking to US when we were fighting rats and brits and gave us a short end of the stick deal that we had to take to start putting all our focus on fighting the rats. But then not 2-3 days later he does what he does and fucks everyone over. This didnt sit well with WATCH b/c how can we trust anything he said so we wanted nothing to do with him. And on another note WATCH has always been at was with GB it has been like that way back in the AUS days. Just b.c they left didnt mean we were done fighting GB. What cordova did was give us a reason to go after GB b/c now we didnt have to worry about rats attacking us from the other side. But then the "safe place" alliance came along and people voted to ally with GB so WATCH then decided to leave b/c we no longer had our enemy to fight. If your going to make accusations atleast get them right we get enough of this half ass name calling from the media that we dont need you doing it here

• Like 1

That there is why the war with GB and Pirates started. Our ally went to our enemy to make deals. That is an act of war.

Like I told Cordova if you didn't want to be allied just say we didn't care. It's the way he went about it and it's why GB is down to 15 ports now I believe. Had 80 when was allied with Pirates.

I wonder how the US and Brit alliance is working? US gets ports GB gets nothing. Great negotiations Cordova. Lol.