Game-Labs Forum

Gotta love Politics and Drama, PVP2 server. Story of a Player and a big bus.

Rebel Witch

first of cordova came talking to US when we were fighting rats and brits and gave us a short end of the stick deal that we had to take to start putting all our focus on fighting the rats. But then not 2-3 days later he does what he does and fucks everyone over. This didnt sit well with WATCH b/c how can we trust anything he said so we wanted nothing to do with him. And on another note WATCH has always been at was with GB it has been like that way back in the AUS days. Just b.c they left didnt mean we were done fighting GB. What cordova did was give us a reason to go after GB b/c now we didnt have to worry about rats attacking us from the other side. But then the "safe place" alliance came along and people voted to ally with GB so WATCH then decided to leave b/c we no longer had our enemy to fight. If your going to make accusations atleast get them right we get enough of this half ass name calling from the media that we dont need you doing it here

Doesnt change the fact that this was discussed and they wanted Cordova out of leadership, which wasn't going to work since CKA wasnt tied to Naval Action.

I have a recording of this conversation, I'm not making accusations at all its the truth there was a plot to get rid of Cordova, Nyurtle himself said this, go and ask him I don't know why he would deny it.

Britain throughout this year have had pretty bad and dishonest leaders who cared more about their own clan than britain as a whole. ICS and johnny kronik , merrill stubing of AUS , badbenny ANZAC, all of whom abandoned britain. now cordova and CKA.

It would be one thing if cordova and cka would have recognized that their plan failed and they quickly moved to make amends with BLACK, which i tried to get them to do. Mistakes happen. However cka thought constant war against BLACK was okay and they planned to annihilate the pirates with their new USA allies.

However what is not okay is cordova backstabbed BLACK and brought the wrath of the pirates on all of britain, what is even worse is that he would refuse to admit his dishonesty and apologize. Just as bad is that after seeing how his grand plan for britain is failing horribly he and cka stubbornly refuse to suck up humility for the sake of all british players and make peace with BLACK, even if that meant apologizing to them for the diplomacy break down.

Now Britain is almost down to one port, this is all because cordova and cka were stubborn, dishonest and did not give a rats arse about the britain they ruined in the process.

I and Loco tried to end the war weeks ago, i pleaded with cordova and was ostracized for my efforts. fair enough, but cka you own this disaster, not anyone else in britain. congrats on your legacy on the list of britains disgraceful leaders.

Edited by Rebel Witch
  • Like 1

"the pirates couldn't hold those ports in the long run anyway so them giving up anything was just a gesture"

You are delusional as always. You are talking about time when GB and Pirates were allied and Pirates fought US only.

This time we are fighting 2 biggest nations and last time I checked the statistics we hold 78 ports and Brits are down to 48.

http://vps9712.ervers.com/map/pvp2/+ those that will be checked after downtime that have been taken today.

Not only we dont have Brits covering for us, but we also now fighting two fronts.

How does it comply with your view that it was just a "gesture" because we couldn't hold them. Phhh... full of crap just like the rest of your post. We had numerous reports from different sources that you had a double deal going.

I remember you being on our TS talking about Bahamas just little over a week ago trying to recover from all those port loses. What did you propose? US take north of Bahamas and wont go below Little Isaac Rocks? So we draw a line and be at peace.

But hey we already know that keeping your word isn't your strong side. You said that there is one rogue clan in US that do their own thing. We just need to take their ports back. You are good story teller lad. Two days ago you yourself pull flag on Saint Nicholas and I tagged you.

Hold on, gimme a sec, I'll just write this down...

... "koiz - is US bullshitter and lier. DO NOT TRUST."

Done. Move on

Were you in the teamspeak server, because if you were this was said by the BLACK clan, so don't play some bullshit that you had us, those ports were captured with a skeleton crew which isnt sustainable. 

There was never another deal, and my word doesn't extend to the whole nation, just like your clans didn't extend to other pirate clans. Other clans and members went rogue and you don't know the half of it. We actually shared this with black after a few days when things started going south so don't you dare claim I am lying. Your revisionist history is complete bullshit.

Edited by koiz