Game-Labs Forum

Bots ruin this game

Well suggesting that the Devs do something to remove bots is something all you knights of neigh would just come in and say that is stupid with your mouths full of crackers again.    So as to not have too many spill on your lap I would suggest that the Bot would have had to done some action during the game which would make the bot users to keep switching back and forth to their computers or Sandboxie screen and make them totally ineffective.  If the devs cannot program any other method.

The best method to make you gasp at it is to require a subscription per account.   But then I know that made you spit all those crackers into your monitors :o

Edited by angriff

you should move to the PVE PVP US server. You will find the game much more interesting. Not only do you have the bots as on the PVE but you get the occasional crossing of paths with real players of unknown intent. The thrill of plotting your course back to safe harbor to avoid such an encounter when your hold has valuable cargo on board will make the game intensely interesting.

If someone writes a combat bot i will hire that guy (if he is a good ai programmer as well) and will also bring them into other projects (secret ones)

Otherwise this evidence is in-conclusive. Benefits of botting in gross ventre are extremely doubtful in a full pvp world.

Can I have my crackers with cheese please?

angriff ruins these Forums (or at best drags them down).

Time to figure out a method.

Come on guy, put your energy into something useful, you can do better.

Otherwise waste of space.

You should see him in global whine after whine. Pointless posts to get his post count up. Check them all out today, I wish there was a dislike button.

You should see him in global whine after whine. Pointless posts to get his post count up. Check them all out today, I wish there was a dislike button.

Be careful what you ask for.. I could post some of the screenshots of your rants on Global.. HAHAHAAHAHA

• Like 1

Agresseur.

Stop ruining your reputation further with your constant racism & complaining in-game and on the forums. 

Back on topic  - Bots are fine to fight against. I cannot say about bots that one can possess in their fleet for I do not require an AI ship to win my battles.

Good Day.

Agresseur.

Stop ruining your reputation further with your constant racism & complaining in-game and on the forums. 

Back on topic  - Bots are fine to fight against. I cannot say about bots that one can possess in their fleet for I do not require an AI ship to win my battles.

Good Day.

French Swede?  Ok well the fact is bots are not AI they are a means used by the Danish players to skew the BP limits on port battles.   When two major ships enter a battle to change the BP level towards the defender you know they are alt accounts that are used just for that purpose.

So what you mean is  - You're mad because Denmark have more players than you.

A bot that takes the form of a player - that is to have a discernible profile and somehow follows orders given in port battles, which are dynamic by nature is near impossible to code.

I am no expert mind you. However AI technology is not up to the point where a bot can completely imitate a player's strategies & behaviour.

Therefore, given the lack of any evidence on your part in the form of specific screenshots one must ascertain that the Danes simply have more players than the french.

• Like 1