Game-Labs Forum

To avoid losing yet another trader-load of hard-earned goodies to worthless pirate scum, I want to add a Niagara to my fleet.  However, each time I try I get the message must that I must remove all upgrades and items from hold.  Problem is, there is absolutely nothing in the hold and no upgrades at all (I've even changed the guns back to the basic 9 pounders).  What am I missing?

• 1 month later...

Guns off will work.

Waiting what Mr. Hethwill will comment on this one... :)

lol,-  ^_^ there was one second in my mind

where i thought..... he would miss this one ,

but he didn t

it took him 3 hours 30 minutes 

ot: problem solves  :)

Edited by Thonys

As a pirate scum i agree taking your goods as almost as easy as it comes given most players skill limit but i still think its harder than " clicking" buy.

I don't know. I have seen people in the grocery store, using their WIC card to pay for their goods. When it came time to enter their 4 digit pin number, you would have thought they were calculating a new formula for Quantum Physics.

I don't know. I have seen people in the grocery store, using their WIC card to pay for their goods. When it came time to enter their 4 digit pin number, you would have thought they were calculating a new formula for Quantum Physics.

Lmao. I believe the answer to thier problem was found in your sentence.