Game-Labs Forum

Manifest Destiny

Prater

irrilevant thread of 2016?  Dont get too excited becouse usa is scavenging ports here and there when we are busy, the moment the other 3 nations leave USA will run hiding into a hole again.    Secret Island included :)

ps: Mortimer town too allow flags to be pulled against bahamas, u gonna claim that too ? :)

Hopefully the reasons are understood why.  Ownership of the island allows attacks all up and down our shores and Bahamas territory.

[friendly banter mode] Ah so? By that same reasoning, Spain could lay claim to Cayo de Sal and La Anguilla, as they threaten the north coast of Hispaniola.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Kpt Lautenschlaeger
  • Like 1

There's only one thing about this thread thats irrelevant, LV. Can you guess what that is?

His last point is valid, though.

Besides, everyone can claim anything. It's been quite some time since the US owned the island; after all this time, those claims are questionable at best. However, our diplomats are always willing to talk, I'm sure.

Edited by Morv
  • Like 1

His last point is valid, though.

Besides, everyone can claim anything. It's been quite some time since the US owned the island; after all this time, those claims are questionable at best. However, our diplomats are always willing to talk, I'm sure.

I believe the point of the post is to get into the open expectations before they become a sore spot...  friends dont just grab the last beer out of the fridge when they know someone already called "dibs", duh!  ;-)

The last point is not relevant.  Mortimer Town can't be captured for one.  #2, it can't launch flags against the top of the US coast like NI can.

[friendly banter mode] Ah so? By that same reasoning, Spain could lay claim to Cayo de Sal and La Anguilla, as they threaten the north coast of Hispaniola. :rolleyes:

They probably do claim it. We are in a state of war however so it doesn't matter. They can attempt to take it back.

Nope. You do talk about TDA, like the clan was a girl (I'm assuming here) you went to date with who hasn't given you the little something you wanted.

I'm done with you, that's about as much attention as you're worth, Vicious.

A question, Prater - people might misunderstand your intentions. Surely, you don't mean attacking if the ports are being held by friendly nations?

Edited by Muminukas