Game-Labs Forum

Inverted Loading Screen

Chandler Latham

Good morning. Apologies in advance if this issue has already been reported: I looked and didn't see anything, so I hope I'm not beating a dead horse.

I've recently encountered an issue with the loading screen becoming inverted prior to entering battles. This problem first began last Sunday (01 May). The screen returns to the proper configuration (my neck is quite thankful) when the battle loads, but I'm slightly concerned that this problem might some day continue into a battle.

I've attached three screenshots (god bless Steam and F12) to this message for confirmation, along with a dxdiag report on my machine's configuration and setup.

post-20472-0-43541900-1462461835_thumb.jpg

post-20472-0-89440000-1462461865_thumb.jpg

post-20472-0-29017300-1462461916_thumb.jpg

DxDiag.txt

I get this too...   It happened when I was playing with my resolutions to try and get the FPS to improve.   Although I ended up switching everything back to the original settings, the loading combat screen still starts inverted and upside down like your pics.

I get this too...   It happened when I was playing with my resolutions to try and get the FPS to improve.   Although I ended up switching everything back to the original settings, the loading combat screen still starts inverted and upside down like your pics.

I'm glad to know it isn't just me. I haven't touched my settings for several weeks, however: it just ... started. Without my doing anything, apparently.

Edited by Stewart Latham

It happens to me if I use an HDMI cable to connect my laptop to a TV. If I am just playing it on the laptop screen I don't get it.

I think it has to do with the monitor - I've got it when playing on a tv but when going back using normal screen it is gone.