Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

15 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

Danes win 2 PB in a row. How can we win more if SORRY everytime run away?

Lol. When Danes lost this war?

Edited by Guear

13 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

we chased him with 4ppl then we offered him honorabru duel, he accepted so honor to him. thats the result.

qhLcGts.png

Thx Commodore Clay for the Nice 1v1 and next Time i will get my Shipp back xd

And THX for let our Clan Member go out of the Fight after his DC.

See you on see!

Edited by Brumii
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

In lovely memory of babay best commander & captain in na

He is the best. The last few times he bested you at least. Go cry some more please, your tears are pure nectar to me!

Edited by Cornelis Tromp
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

He is the best. The last few times he bested you at least. Go cry some more please, your tears are pure nectar to me!

if he was that bad there would be no need for him to make that post. Babey never said he was a mastermind commander but just comes and fights with no talk. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

if he as that bad there would be no need for him to make that post. Babey never said he was a mastermind commander but just comes and fights with no talk. 

Lucky for him he never said he is a good commander considering his 30%? win ratio, but some other tards did :P

he is a running jocke in na , expecial about his ability as both commander and sailor, he constantly die in stupid ways, ram his own ppl etc etc    you where of same idea i when you where brit

Not everybody shift face at convenience hachi :) you should havethe  balls to keeep being coherent. 

even usa have a better win ratio then babay,     we not even in same league :)   , danemark concept of pb is same of a year ago, spawn rush brawl, thats it. When they start with no perfect wind they cant do shit

20 first loss for 4 sorry first killed this is the history of danemark success (AS NATION+HALF SERVER) vs a CLAN

Edited by Lord Vicious

Under the command of Babay we won all the competitors including you. 

And you and your clan have not been able to win more than one equal battle. Even in 3 nations, all that you could oppose to us night flip.

You would have looked better at your position in the last battle, died like a piece of shit.  Tactics? Since you're so smart, why such a loser?

You lost all equal fights and you cry about tactics, loser  and yap that's who you are!

Edited by TemplarCrusader
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

he is a running jocke in na ,

Speaking of. ^_^

25 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

(AS NATION+HALF SERVER) vs a CLAN

Only half? You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers!

44 minutes ago, TemplarCrusader said:

Under the command of Babay we won all the competitors including you. 

And you and your clan have not been able to win more than one equal battle. Even in 3 nations, all that you could oppose to us night flip.

You would have looked better at your position in the last battle, died like a piece of shit.  Tactics? Since you're so smart, why such a loser?

You lost all equal fights and you cry about tactics, loser  and yap that's who you are!

We won vs full fleets in carslile even being 24 vs 25     (even less cause 2 where 2nd rates not first) 

Port antonio 22 vs 25        

Ays where usa got even bigger ships then us.       25 on 25

Trinidad   25 on 25

Difference is we didnt win by +3 kills,   also we challenged nations in their prime time,  usa, and brit (port antonio) 

We completely demolish our enemy,    see ays 14:0         Trinidad 10:2  etc etc        We even demolish you in macao and the fleet outside even if you throw 2 nation at us and day after 5 nations.

As clan you never archieved anything, as nation? also, you lost war vs brit,     then everything you done was coalition effort.        Even in this story you took cap francois mainly thx to wind+wind rotation barely scoring 3 kills, but overall       you obtained cap francois with 2 nations covering you., and even with that massive help  YOU STILL LOSE 10 FIRSTRATE +2 2nd,  to 4  firstrates.   So you still in negative combat wise

ports matters 0 in current enviroment where  is more about random wind,  and also port not provide any vital resource whatsoever.          Since we get liveoak-whiteoak from usa-spain,  and all other mats are in the capital uncapturable group of ports, fir hemp iron oak lignum hemp etc etc

Edited by Lord Vicious

40 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Speaking of. ^_^

Only half? You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers!

You are over half server

danemark

britain

sweden

+ majority of spain (ultra)

france-usa-dutch combined not even have a full fleet of firstrates,  

Who have a fleet of first?

SORRY

Danemark

Britain

Sweden

SORRY as clan stand up as a nation.   does rus? rdnn or hre? nope.  thats why you here QQ all time becouse none of your shitty clan ever match us in your entire history so you need nations NOT EVEN ONE, NATIONS to even compete vs us.        IS A FAILURE FROM YOUR SIDE YOU NOW THAT?  you not wanna admit what is clear to everyone eyes, a clan OUTMATCH YOU.     Thats why you here,    becouse 1 nation alone vs us cant win.  So you need to baby sit each other and pat each other in the back to keep telling each other how good you are when you now that  none of you alone cant archieve a victory .

Edited by Lord Vicious

[picture removed]

Well, I jumped the gun, this picture was set up and they were testing demasting.  This is confirmed by Seawolf.  My mistake.  Even the stuff Vicious was saying was a joke.  Please ignore and or delete at your pleasure.

Edited by Prater
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Prater said:

GIXGLTI.png

?

Yeah was a jocke agreed with him :P are you nuts?   or he never told you that  i was just sitting still, repairing, and he was demasting LOL.

i have one opposite, where i demast him :P

it was a planned troll  of ocea-sorry when we both clan got accused of "aim bots"   i bet hre or rus never got accused of "aim bot" 

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 hour ago, Lord Vicious said:

We won vs full fleets in carslile even being 24 vs 25

Port antonio 22 vs 25

Ays where usa got even bigger ships then us.

Trinidad 

Difference is we didnt win by +3 kills

We completely demolish our enemy,    see ays 14:0         Trinidad 10:2  etc etc        We even demolish you in macao and the fleet outside even if you throw 2 nation at us and day after 5 nations.

As clan you never archieved anything, as nation? also, you lost war vs brit,     then everything you done was coalition effort.        Even in this story you took cap francois mainly thx to wind+wind rotation barely scoring 3 kills, but overall       you obtained cap francois with 2 nations covering you., and even with that massive help  YOU STILL LOSE 10 FIRSTRATE +2 2nd,  to 4  firstrates.   So you still in negative combat wise

ports matters 0 in current enviroment where  is more about random wind,  and also port not provide any vital resource whatsoever.          Since we get liveoak-whiteoak from usa-spain,  and all other mats are in the capital uncapturable group of ports, fir hemp iron oak lignum hemp etc etc

When you have no victories against Babay. Always remember your victories over other enemies. The typical tactics of a loser and a yap You never defeated our Danish squad from RUS/RDNN/RSAP/BT. You can be proud of your campaign in Britain when we distracted SLRN and capturing half-empty cities.  You can not even imagine how pathetic you look in your excuses and failures. This is how to be yap, set the whole server against you, аnd then cry that everyone is kicking you. Even your faithful allies are Spaniards ruptured with you an alliance.  Lord of Fishes Loser  your nickname is now. 

Follow the advice @qw569  visit La Habana and meet with @Don Inocencio BotijoAnd receive his blessing, he prayed for your rotten soul

#PRAYLordofFishesLoser

6 minutes ago, TemplarCrusader said:

When you have no victories against Babay. Always remember your victories over other enemies. The typical tactics of a loser and a yap You never defeated our Danish squad from RUS/RDNN/RSAP/BT. You can be proud of your campaign in Britain when we distracted SLRN and capturing half-empty cities.  You can not even imagine how pathetic you look in your excuses and failures. This is how to be yap, take the whole server against you, аnd then cry that everyone is kicking you. Even your faithful allies are Spaniards ruptured with you an alliance.  Lord of Fishes Loser  your nickname is now. 

Follow the advice @qw569  visit La Habana and meet with @Don Inocencio BotijoAnd receive his blessing, he prayed for your rotten soul

#PRAYLordofFishesLoser

you have what 2 pb won in a year and 6 months? i have 500 :P +  

congratz on being 0,0005% almost as SORRY   with help of other nations since rdnn rus alone as clan cant do shit  

also i posted screen of you being defeated, i understand russians have no idea what democracy is, and all is propaganda, but  when evidence are posted, thats truth you cant contest.

outside and inside macao was rus+rdnn+hre         O/

TOo bad for you even with all the xxxxxxxx you did and help you received you will never archieve what SORRY did as clan, you can dream be gelous about, bark around like little doggies,   but i am afraid  you will never  match what we did,  and thats probably what make you m4d, knowing that rus or rdnn or hre will never been associated alone to a victory. 

Even for the brief period you where winning vs brits, it was becouse of  9059043859483095839048  abuse of mechanics you did, as well cheating. if you write danes in tribunal  90% of tribunal posts where about you back then

Maybe next time you should ban us all instead just demote us to thief,   (you need more help danes? )           , you even manage to kick out usa pop from server becouse usa was raping you, (only reason global server exist is dane QQ )

Edited by Lord Vicious

11 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

you have what 2 pb won in a year and 6 months? i have 500 :P +  

congratz on being 0,0005% almost as SORRY   with help of other nations since rdnn rus alone as clan cant do shit

Our chose only the strongest and only conquered them.  When your destiny was to take away half-empty cities, be proud of it. For more you are not capable. The destiny of the loser is proud of the battles with the advantage of 1x2, 1x3 BR.  In equal compositions you are nobody, it has been proved more than once.  Offer @Anolytic still in force, time and date.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS PRICELESS!!!!!

Well, I jumped the gun, this was set up and they were testing demasting.  This is confirmed by Seawolf.  My mistake.  Even the stuff Vicious was saying was a joke.  Edited my post with the correction.

Edited by Prater

1 hour ago, Prater said:

Well, I jumped the gun, this was set up and they were testing demasting.  This is confirmed by Seawolf.  My mistake.  Even the stuff Vicious was saying was a joke.  Edited my post with the correction.

I wanted it to be true too much :(

3 hours ago, TemplarCrusader said:

Our chose only the strongest and only conquered them.  When your destiny was to take away half-empty cities, be proud of it. For more you are not capable. The destiny of the loser is proud of the battles with the advantage of 1x2, 1x3 BR.  In equal compositions you are nobody, it has been proved more than once.  Offer @Anolytic still in force, time and date.

You must be stupid or blind, or both +completely delusiona,  we won outnumbered in port antonio in carslile even in ays. (all video and screen are in this recruitment thread, so you can keep lie as you want screens and video proof otherwise , and i am talking about our most famous pb NOT OW engagements.)

you on other side didnt ever won otunumbered ever let alone won pb by losing 0 ships,  or even acted as clan vs someone.

Your biggest accomplishment are made nation+nations, and the top you archieved? +3 kills then us, while you lost 10 firstrate for obtain that pb.   IS pathetic  That is almost a humiliating that you go here cheastbeating how danes+sweden+brit manage to obtain a pb, lose 10 first in the process, but hey we won pb by +3 kills! GREAT SUCCESS!.    

Call me when rdnn, or rus will go alone vs a nation as clan take a port and hold it UNDEFEATED for 3+ weeks.    i bet you cant do it even now that pop is 600.  and you will never do. thats why you come here. we represent what you will never archieve hence why you spend soo much time tryng to lie, unfortunately for you i screen everything :)      (funny becouse our most spectactular and famous pb won, we where outnumbered by either 1-2 disconnected members, or by having inferior ships   see the american myth,  of "we lost cause sorry got better bigger ships"  yes they lost 20pb in a raw cause that, but once they rallied their fleet together they got more then us and still manage to lose 14:0' ) 

Edited by Lord Vicious

6 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

You must be stupid or blind, or both +completely delusiona,  we won outnumbered in port antonio in carslile even in ays. (all video and screen are in this recruitment thread, so you can keep lie as you want screens and video proof otherwise , and i am talking about our most famous pb NOT OW engagements.)

you on other side didnt ever won otunumbered ever let alone won pb by losing 0 ships,  or even acted as clan vs someone.

Your biggest accomplishment are made nation+nations, and the top you archieved? +3 kills then us, while you lost 10 firstrate for obtain that pb.   IS pathetic  That is almost a humiliating that you go here cheastbeating how danes+sweden+brit manage to obtain a pb, lose 10 first in the process, but hey we won pb by +3 kills! GREAT SUCCESS!.    

Call me when rdnn, or rus will go alone vs a nation as clan take a port and hold it UNDEFEATED for 3+ weeks.    i bet you cant do it even now that pop is 600.  and you will never do. thats why you come here. we represent what you will never archieve hence why you spend soo much time tryng to lie, unfortunately for you i screen everything :)      (funny becouse our most spectactular and famous pb won, we where outnumbered by either 1-2 disconnected members, or by having inferior ships   see the american myth,  of "we lost cause sorry got better bigger ships"  yes they lost 20pb in a raw cause that, but once they rallied their fleet together they got more then us and still manage to lose 14:0' ) 

I have to ask - normally I stay well clear of the guild recruitment forums, lest the filth might smudge on me.. But I've been wondering... Have you won against Babay ever? Or even just won a PB after the serverwipe against an organized opponent - and just to be clear: by organized I mean disciplined not numerically large - or have you lost every contended PB so far? I'm asking because I've never lost against you, and I've yet to see this "tactical" genius that you proclaim yourself to be.

Set up another PB at Puerto Plata or Cap Francais - let me bask in the brilliance of your strategies.. Or let me laugh at your delusions of self-importance.... Again.. 

The challenge is issued and we await at Cap Francais, Puerto Plata or wherever you may seem fit, to break you SORRY fleet yet again. Perhaps I may even find my first defeat to a commander I so far holds in so little regard.. Perhaps..

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

I have to ask - normally I stay well clear of the guild recruitment forums, lest the filth might smudge on me.. But I've been wondering... Have you won against Babay ever? Or even just won a PB after the serverwipe against an organized opponent - and just to be clear: by organized I mean disciplined not numerically large - or have you lost every contended PB so far? I'm asking because I've never lost against you, and I've yet to see this "tactical" genius that you proclaim yourself to be.

Set up another PB at Puerto Plata or Cap Francais - let me bask in the brilliance of your strategies.. Or let me laugh at your delusions of self-importance.... Again.. 

The challenge is issued and we await at Cap Francais, Puerto Plata or wherever you may seem fit, to break you SORRY fleet yet again. Perhaps I may even find my first defeat to a commander I so far holds in so little regard.. Perhaps..

maths is your friend in puerto plata 25 vs 19 they lost more ship the us outnumbering us +7 ships (we got a mortar brig also)

they lost in macao, outside macao, they lost  even tryng to gen cap francois alone.

mathis your friend.        babay wich never won a single pb by any tactical manouver beside  rush b cyka blyat, (i mean watch video about him, he is a parody of a good pvper, always die in spectactual ways, ram people continuously in every video etc)  have a win ratio of 30-40% in its pb.        IF we count only new pb system i have 90% +  ,   old system?  99%+   there is such disparity that is  even stupid make a confront.

First of all becouse babay clan never manage to have a fleet on its own, so even his best archievement are only partially his. Second becouse danemark alone  lost all wars they where involved, it only won/lose won/lose  coalition warfare, for brief moments.     vs really bad and unorganized fleets.   (see brit vs danemark before we come brit, wich was a 60-40% dane/brit % of pb won, and when i arrived   their coalition lost just for say castries 12-13pb in a row )

While with sorry i finished entire campaigns never losing a single pb, and closing our enemy to owning the capital only.  things rus or even dane as nation never archieved with anyone.        We always fighted strangely outnumbered our best battle,  always 1 guy dc or we where in that particular day 1-2 guys short,  carlille, nuevitas, port antonio, ays )

And we did challenged the biggest nation in game (brit) on their prime time in port antonio.          not late night (like carslile becouse at that time sorry was 90% usa players) wich btw back then at carlile timer   brit could rally 70-80 ppl and server got more ppl on then current average.....

Also all this debate can by killed by some logic, if rus was better then sorry, rus was able to field a fleet, do the same things sorry did,  but more important they where going to do it ALONE not with an entire nation+ other nations help. 

When you rally 2-3 nation for fight a clan, you already admitting your inferiority by acting that way :)  (and on top of this our best 25 players got even demoted to thief..  so add another layer of difficoulty )

For not talk about disparity of treatment, when something abusive happens to danes, ppl get banned istantly, when  happen to us,  investigations not even go to end or receive answer.         OR similar cases happens in global, but since sorry is not involved nobody get punished. is soo evident that is ridiculous.        

Edited by Lord Vicious