Game-Labs Forum

Autostack Items that you add to your warehouse

Right now if I don´t have an empy slot left in my warehouse and I want to break down a ship or buy an Item from shop It gives me an error message saying that there is no room left in warehouse even though it fits in there if it would autostack.

Let´s say I have a stack of Iron and the rest of the slots is filled, I can not buy Iron from the shop because the game is checking for an empty slot and not if there is a stack of Iron where the new Iron could go to.

I would really like to see the autostack getting implemented.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Ahh, But the downside to this would be unable to see what what was traded to you in a trade if they get autoadded to your excisting stacks, however when breaking up I agree that it is silly to need 8 free slots that is never actually used other then to be filled and emptied while you as a player gets to see the result screen of the breaking up of the ship.

I agree, trading parts and other things back and forth with my mates or other simple things sometimes requires me to re-stack everything. I have a way of organizing myself as I'm sure every other player does, so when someone drops a rack of finished materials into my maxed warehouse so another player can have their ship, I would appreciate the items going directly into the stacks i already maintain.

Ahh, But the downside to this would be unable to see what what was traded to you in a trade if they get autoadded to your excisting stacks, however when breaking up I agree that it is silly to need 8 free slots that is never actually used other then to be filled and emptied while you as a player gets to see the result screen of the breaking up of the ship.

WHat? You can see what is getting traded to you before you hit the accept trade button

I agree, trading parts and other things back and forth with my mates or other simple things sometimes requires me to re-stack everything. I have a way of organizing myself as I'm sure every other player does, so when someone drops a rack of finished materials into my maxed warehouse so another player can have their ship, I would appreciate the items going directly into the stacks i already maintain.

better off loading a traders cutter and trading the ship...